• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

so quiet in Europe

Hey! Here's my contribution to what we could refeer to as "NSX-babes"....
These chicks were the "Playmates of the year" in 2001 in a norwegian mens magazine called "Vi Menn"......

And you know what....they both drove my car for 5 min each! I have never been so proud in my life!!!! Ehhh......

PS. Look and the shadows in lower left corner.... Can you believe what was going on?

hondababes.jpg

Sheila & Lene......

:) :) ;) ;) :) :) ;) ;)

(I also have some videoclips where they were washing our cars in the midnight sun.....playing with the waterhose....but since noboby have any interest in that kinda stuff - I left it out here....:D :D :D)

wheels

I love the new wheel color , kind of a opal color, it looks so much better than the gold IMO. Do you know what brand of rim is on the black nsx in the picture listed as dutch beauties.

Wade

Re: wheels

bizman said:
I love the new wheel color , kind of a opal color, it looks so much better than the gold IMO. Do you know what brand of rim is on the black nsx in the picture listed as dutch beauties.

Wade

Yokohama Advan AVS Model 7

POWERED by HONDA said:
Gerard, that's a nice car! But I have a request, you have to paint the entire top half of the car red! The current paint scheme you have matches that of the C5 Corvette!

:eek:

We don't see those here............ (well, not a lot)

(pheeew)

eNdeSeX said:
Do you mean a windshield like me????

Sorta, but then i'd prefer to be the other half of the windshield...

(you dirty man........;) )