• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal Monthly Dinner Meeting - November 13th

I too was wondering where everyone went!:confused:

Funny you should mention it Joel...

I was told by the assistant manager at Autobacs (who invited us up to get our NICE GIFT!) that that "Team Room" is available for us!:eek: :D

If you all are tired of Red Robin, just let me know BEFORE the meeting next time! (remember I needed to tell the restarunt how many people would be at dinner before we got there!:( )

I don't intend to have a meeting next month as the Christmas party will happen the following Sunday. So what do you guys think about trying to have the meeting in January (January 9th) in the "Team Room" at Autobacs and have something delivered? Pizza is an easy answer, but if someone wants to arrange for something else to be delivered GREAT:)

Rermember this is YOUR meeting. so if you want me to try and set up something different I will try:cool: (I may need help as David mentioned;) )

Just let me know!

Steve, the Team room on January 9th sounds great. Maybe we could discuss future roving meeting locations at that time. I vote for Thai Chicken Pizza :D

another thing we can is each of us bring something to the meeting and we can all share--like a pot luck!!! disregard it, if this is a dumb suggestion. but like others, changes of menu would be nice.

You can't please all of the people all the time - you can only please some of the people some of the time!!

Steve ~ Just do what works for the majority!!

yellowpad said:
another thing we can is each of us bring something to the meeting and we can all share--like a pot luck!!! disregard it, if this is a dumb suggestion. but like others, changes of menu would be nice.

Not dumb at all, I think potluck is a good idea, but just not sure how many owners is willing to carry food in their cars to the event. Delivery is probably easiest solution for fresh menu option.

I still like the idea of trying different restaurants, as I like to learn about new menus from around the city. But, I do understand the main focus of the meeting is for people to get together, check out the cars, talk shop for an evening. The food, great company, free presents..etc, are bonus of the meeting.

Autobacs has been friendly to us owners so far from my perspective, and maybe we can have a nsx specific topics for each meeting in Autobacs. They have the facility for it as compare to a restaurant, and if they choose to, they can provide a technical person for us, or the club can assist with getting guest speakers on topics such as snap ring repairs, best local repair shops, possible ways of getting more power....etc.

there I go again.., just ideas..., :)

Regardless of where we have the meetings I think it would be an excellent idea to have a different speaker every month to discuss different topics on a continous basis. Great suggestion SilverOne!!

Last edited:
Back