• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some late night camera fun

Took a few pictures in the NSX before heading out last night. Hope these ones make up for those sub par Hooters pictures I posted last.

12926DSC03337-med.JPG

12926DSC03332-med.JPG

12926DSC03320-med.JPG

I love this car.

Three pretty girls sitting on top of each other in a hot car. ............

I better not comment on the rest. You can fill it in yourself. :biggrin:

please tell us you held a wet t-shirt contest to see who rides shotgun.
and that you didn't run out of disk space on the camera first. :biggrin:

Hi

And the car is nice too :biggrin:

Regards

0ctan3 said:
please tell us you held a wet t-shirt contest to see who rides shotgun.
and that you didn't run out of disk space on the camera first. :biggrin:

hahaha....when i went to take the pictures the damn battery was dead...the girls, bless their hearts, had another drink with me while i charged it.

as far as the wet t-shirt contest, i don't think that's something they get into. BUT....its times like this I'm glad I have a four door auto!

splitz said:
Where in HoHiO are you from?

Just north of Cincinnati in Montgomery. There are a few NSX owners around here, but none seem to be on the board which sucks. Kinda makes me wish I lived in Cali. My pops lives in Silicon Valley and there are a ton of NSX's out there.

menuserve said:
You can say that again.... that brunette is just downright beautiful. She's definitely my type and would love to meet her!

She is isnt she? Best thing is, she's the type of girl that has no idea how beautiful she is. :smile:

12926100_0203-med.JPG

12926100_0209-med.JPG

:biggrin:

12926DSC02769-med.JPG

Having stacked 3 people into my NSX before I can tell you that it does get some looks when you pull up to a stop sign. ;)

I am just across the river in N. Klantucky, be glad to get together anytime. Just finishing my new stereo intall today and car will be finally back together.

Jim

menuserve said:
It looks like the guy in the background wants to kiss you too!

Hi

He is a polite guy. Waiting his turn :biggrin:

Regards

Please tell me that is not a pink polo shirt with a horsie or alligator on it that you are wearing in that picture.

liftshard said:
Please tell me that is not a pink polo shirt with a horsie or alligator on it that you are wearing in that picture.

I am sorry to report that it is indeed a pink polo shirt with a green horsie on it.

Back