• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some late night camera fun

Ok, mr moderator :smile: ...........sorry my perverted little hiny wanted to see something so distasteful :redface: . DID YOU KEEP THE PICS?????? :smile: Can we have an adult section for nsxprime?? Kinda like pay per view??? Really wanted to see the pimple. J/K, really.

Re: seeing un-chaos in your wardrobe....

jalnjr said:
i don't know who's more pathologic between us by looking at closets,
but i'm sure we could dig up more halloween stuff outa mine :rolleyes:

your friends are very cute, esp the polkadotted/ripped jeans gal
very natural. :smile:

That looks like the closet of a real "ladies man." :smile: Is that what fixin' teefus gets you????? LOL :biggrin:

My problem with the doctor thing is that I got married as soon as I graduated and did not get to play the factor. Oh well, just don't tell my wife that I think about it. I could have posted some sick hot tub photos. :biggrin: :tongue:

every hanger is one of a kind!!!

Ko-nsx said:
That looks like the closet of a real "ladies man." :smile: Is that what fixin' teefus gets you????? LOL :biggrin:

hockey jerseys, Hawaiian shirts, or scrub tops.
you see me in a shirt and tie, look out... :eek:
somebody died !!!!!!!

i'm well beyond " making an impression" stage
of life... :cool:

Re: every hanger is one of a kind!!!

jalnjr said:
hockey jerseys, Hawaiian shirts, or scrub tops.
you see me in a shirt and tie, look out... :eek:
somebody died !!!!!!!

i'm well beyond " making an impression" stage
of life... :cool:

Jon, you certainly make a big impression on the NE crowd!! Bling Bling!!! :wink: :wink:

RPM217 said:
Jon, you certainly make a big impression on the NE crowd!! Bling Bling!!! :wink: :wink:

roger,
as you know, clothes do not make the man, you must accessorize...

so when you gave me that bloomies coup, you were hinting extreme makeover... :redface: nahtgonnadoit.

silverstone: more pix polkadots/ripped jeans s'il vous plait!!

KOB :cool:

Attachments

• rogerdodger.jpg
    rogerdodger.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

jalnjr said:
roger,

so when you gave me that bloomies coup, you were hinting extreme makeover... :redface: nahtgonnadoit.

Ouch Jon, everybody knows that's a "photochop" picture, it's not really me!!! I wear pink polopony shirts!!!! :biggrin:

RPM217 said:
Ouch Jon, everybody knows that's a "photochop" picture, it's not really me!!! I wear pink polopony shirts!!!! :biggrin:

You've got good taste it sounds like. :biggrin:

haha....well, the mod has a sense of humor it seems....he labeled the pm that asked me to take the pictures down "ass shots". I had to chuckle.

sorry again, chief!

jalnjr said:
roger,

she's a nurse, btw....here you go. this first one is at the blonde in the green's house in oxford.
12926100_0200-med.JPG

this is at my place
12926DSC02750-med.JPG

Back