• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

someone must have been bored...

I think that car is really cool. Sleepers are the way to go. AWD would be better. I'm going to attach the image and description so when it goes away you'll still be able to see it.

sleeper_zpse6df0f4f.jpg

Up for sale is my 1987 Chrysler Town & Country station wagon. It has a complete 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 swap done to it (motor, transmission, suspention, brakes, and everything little in between). The swap has just over 70,000 miles on everything. The car is equipped with a factory stage 2 tune w/ toys (intercooler sprayer, dial a boost, and 100+ octane mode). The car has newer tires on it (toyo proxes), a new battery, new tie rod, new pcv valve, new spark plugs, new thermostat (180*), bigger front mount intercooler, 30/20 boost gauge, custom full 3" exhaust, vacuum lines redone, custom catch can.

I have everything to do the charge pipe mode but haven't done it yet (gets rid of the 1.3" restrictive part on the pipe and makes it 2.5" reduced to 2").

2.4L Turbo
5-Speed Manual

The Bad (mostly all cosmetic issues):

1.) Car needs alot of TLC in the interior (misc. cracked trim pieces, sagging headliner, cig lighter doesn't work, and other random little things... a day at the junkyard to fix these issues would greatly improve the interior).
2.) Window has a small chip/crack in it (it's been like that for a few years and hasn't been an issue other than cosmetic).
3.) Paint is faded (mainly on the hood, but what do you expect for a 26 year old car).
4.) Wood trim could use a light sand and a light coat to protect it.
5.) Has a small boost leak at the stock bov and on the stock intercooler hose ($30-$40 fix for stock replacements)
6.) 1 tire needs to be replaced ($150 installed), 1 tie rod need to be replaced ($20), and an alignment ($70-$80)
7.) Car has some rust near the back wheel wells but it isn't too bad for it's age and location.
8.) Car currently has a restrictive flowmaster muffler on it (I have a 3" non-restrictive magnaflow muffler to be swapped).

With the muffler swapped, the 2 boost leaks fixed, the tire/tie rod/alignment done, and a DSP U7134... This car should be right around 300WHP.

I could possibly fix the tire/tie rod/alignment issue, the boost leak issue, and the muffler issue depending on the right price.

A new PCV valve! That's it, I'm buying it!

Bro you could get mad money for that thing here in the Hasidic areas!!! That's the equivalent of finding a 1968 #'s matching Chevelle SS396 in a barn under a pile of hay....lmao

Back