• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SourceNSX shop rocks!

Hey Midwest guys, just wanted to give a thumbs up to SourceOne Automotive aka SourceNSX on Prime. They did my TB/WP this week and did a great job. If you guys need any work done, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to take your NSX to him for any kind of work.

Jim

Mine will be going in for the same thing (plus a lot more:redface:) in a few weeks! I love his shop :biggrin:

North East side of Cincy.

BTW: Brian tell Justin he needs to do a better job of bleeding the brakes. No biggy, but the brakes were so mushy that I had to go straight home and bleed them. :wink:

Let me add my positive experience: had 60k mile service done after driving back from NSXPO. Very professional throughout. Car was done on time and on estimate with not a single reason to complain. Great experience.

Despite the inconvenient location for me, I plan to use them for all services from now on. Good job, guys, thanks.

Brian always takes care of my NSX and my Avalanche. But all my upgrades... stereo / gauges / suspension / brakes / headers / exhaust / super charger... has been done by Brian's shop. Brian always takes great care of everyone and Justin, his NSX tech is a Honda freak. He's a former Honda trained technician, and he's completely anal about everything, which is how I like my NSX mechanic. He toils over every little thing till it's perfect. (Jim, your brake fluid situation blows me away). I've had my entire car apart in that garage and everything has always gone back together better than the way it came apart.

Back