• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

South Coast Imports event

Crystal Cove is too early for me. I need my beauty rest. :D

Looks like there may be a small caravan coming up from the San Diego/Carlsbad area.

-Randy

91 X said:
If anyone wants to caravan up from SD, let me know...Also, if anyone wants to meet at the Crystal Cove auto display and then head up PCH to Newport Auto and check out some more exotics before the meet, let us know....

Late.
Mark

man I had a great time. To those I met - your all very cool. Thanks for taking the time to welcome a fellow owner. I am jelous of the weather you get, I would live in my car if I was a socal native. Again thanks for taking the time to meet and bringing out your cars.

John

racerX said:
man I had a great time. To those I met - your all very cool. Thanks for taking the time to welcome a fellow owner. I am jelous of the weather you get, I would live in my car if I was a socal native. Again thanks for taking the time to meet and bringing out your cars.

John

Hi John,

Nice to meet you and your wife. That's a long way coming from Washington. Hope you enjoy your stay in Socal.

Simon

racerX said:

John

Nice to meet you too. Your wife was looking at my rear a lot..:D

Tan

AndyH said:
yup, that's me
got a ticket for "no front plate" and "modified exhaust" :mad:

from the pic, looks like the cop pulled you over INSIDE the parking lot? Was the cop sitting in the parking lot and just waiting for people to come in?

That just blows!! Did you hear about the Euro meet? They blocked off all the exits or something giving tickets out to all the Audi's, BMW, Benz etc.....The only safe ones were the ones with out of state plates.....

Back