• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

South Florida GTG/karting

Taking into consideration the fact that this whole get together was Julian's brianchild (originally it was just a few of us planning on this Karting thing), feel in light of his needed depature this coming weekend that it is only fair to reschedule the get together for later this month. We will plan for the 25th or 26th of this month (thats the weekend of Formula 1 at Imola, Italy).

Also, UrnZway, since you apparently have membership to Mega Racing; and you seem to know people there well, please PM me as you can prove useful for this get together.

I need some feedback from everyone interested in going on a couple things:

1. Who else besides Brain2by2, UrnZway, and NSXanimal have prior experience with Karts of this caliber??

2. Would you prefer indoor or outdoor? (please take into consideration the heat as well as how physical this will be)

3. What time/day would you prefer? (I already have a time and day in mind but I would still like your feedback)

4. Would you consider meeting up for Linner (thats between Lunch and Dinner):D after the Karting event?

Also some points to consider:

-not everyone here are Schumachers of Karting. This is not a competition, just a get together amongst fellow enthusiasts and racing lovers. For those of you that have alot of Karting experience, keep this in mind. Safety comes first.

-As I have gathered from the reps at both Karting Facilities and UrnZway, this is a very physically demanding event; so please, be prepared.

-I will use your feedback as a means to determine how many of you are still interested in doing this. The price will still be around $50 - $60 Dollars, So I need to let the people, at whatever track we decided on, know how many of us to expect.

- While at the Supermeet in Orlando some of the S2K guys expressed an interest in going with us. I am not sure how many want to go. Also I don't know how this will affect the get together in terms of lap sessions or heats.

- I had originally planned on splitting us up in "heats" so we can better enjoy the track safely. But this might not be necessary. This will be determined at the track more than likely depending on how many show up.

If anyone has any scheduling conflicts with this or has any other kind of feedback to offer please post it.

Again, UrnZway, please PM me so we can exchange numbers. The sooner I figure out the track scenerio, the sooner I can plan on what restaurant we can go to afterwards and make the appropriate reservations.

This is the original list of people interested. I hope to get feedback from you so I know you are still interested:

Julian + 2
Juan (M3 friend of mine)
Kevin + 1
Armando
Ben
Doc Lane
Doc Gums
Brian + 1
Frank
James

Get back to me as soon as you can please. Remember we are shooting for the 25th/26th.

Kevin

Back