• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

spark plugs (free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 NGK PFR6G-11 spark plugs, free to the first person who emails me (<i>email</i>, not a followup posting--and USA shipping address only please).

I'd prefer to give these to someone who'd really benefit from getting them for free. If you can easily afford these, please hold off and give some youngster who's barely able to make the insurance payments a chance. If I don't hear from anyone in a week or so, I'll post a followup to this thread and invite everyone.

Why am I giving them away? This is the embarrassing part. These are the right plugs for a 1991 NSX. I put them in my 1995 and <i>then</i> found out that a '95 takes a different plug. They have less than 30 miles on them and are as good as new. My failure to double-check what plug I needed is someone else's gain; the NSX community has been generous and helpful to me and I'm happy to give something back in this way.

Changing NSX plugs is about a one-hour job for a decent home mechanic. There are instructions online at
http://www.danoland.com/nsxgarage/spark_plugs/spark_plug.htm
(which recommends using a flexible extension, but I found I didn't need one at all).

Tom239 that's very kind of you, someone will be very thankful :) :)

Hi Tom

I am not in ABSOLUTE need of the plugs, but I sure could use them. I would like to reserve the NUMBER TWO spot on the list. If someone really needs them, then please pass over me and send them on their way.

Thnks 4 the generosity!

the plugs are spoken for

Wow, they didn't last long.

I've gotten a couple emails already. The first respondent beat out the second by just 13 minutes.

Very generous of you. It's great to see so many people on this site that are willing to stop and help others for no personal gain. Well done.
Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back