• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Spoon aero mirrors Limited group buy for NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, SCW Performance Is bringing you another great product opportunity for the NSX!

* PLEASE NOTE * This is an EXCLUSIVE Group Buy we are doing. These mirrors will not be available for purchase by any other dealer or vendor outside of this group buy.
The Spoon Sports Aero Mirror is one highly sought after set of mirrors as they are currently discontinued from Spoon. I don't know how many sets are in existence but it is a very small number.There are only a small handful (2-3?) of these in the USA currently, but we have been able to work a deal with Spoon Sports to produce this rare item if we can meet a small minimum order.

Each set includes a Left & Right side mirror, direct bolt-on to the factory mount location (no drilling required) - Blue tinted glass (non-glare coating) - Made In Japan. Mirror housing is made from a lightweight frp material (comes ready to paint).

This is a Direct Vendor Group Buy:

- (This GB is currently now closed for production)

Either call the shop to place your order / payments, or send me a PM. Sign Up List:
1. NSX1145 - DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED
2. NSX1145 -
DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED
3. 3.5lnsxr
- DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED
4. nsxvtecvtec -
DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED
5. NSXRAY1 -
DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED
6. solcold57 - DEPOSIT PAID
- SHIPPED
7. Moses
- DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED
8. IsR
- DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED
9. Exiled
- DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED
10. Alas-NSX -
DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED
11. JDM_NA1
- DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED
12. Shaylord
- DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED
13. sophis -
DEPOSIT PAID
14. Mister2
- DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED
15. MugenNA1 -DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED

sp.jpg

Same mirrors used on the Spoon Race NSX-R (NA2) -

1226587219_zps396fad68.jpg

ScreenShot2013-03-06at110037AM_zps795a9574.png

HERE IS THE WRITE-UP / INSTALLATION GUIDE ON THESE MIRRORS! :)

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...llation-amp-Information?p=1724944#post1724944

Last edited:
Are they power?

Wow!! Awesome price too. So these will be coming directly from Spoon Sports?

No they are manual adjust, but retain the click-folding as the OEM mirror does. Yes, these are GENUINE SPOON SPORTS, not replica or anything of that sort.

Last edited:
So what's that finish? black? Not carbon, right? Are there any other pics? How heavy are they :D

I'll weigh my spoon mirrors tonight for you. They are made of plastic!

They are actually made from fiberglass with a black gel coat. The housings are thin and fairly light. To be honest, I was unaware they ever made them for an NSX.

Put me down for a set aswell. How much deposit is needed?

So it's not power, or heated, or carbon, and it's almost a grand? What do these sell for normally? Am I not seeing something?

Last edited:
So it's not power, or heated, or carbon, and it's almost a grand? What do these sell for normally? Am I not seeing something?

from what ive seen their $900-$1000 new. since they dont come with any of the stuff you listed, like anything else your paying mostly for the name.

I agree. Seems like a hefty sum just for a different shape...no power...no cf.

I guess we have to see a pic of them on a car. They had better give me a woodie for that price.

I don't get it.. why don't even the Spoon NSXs have these on? Are these replicas?

All the Spoon NSXs i'm familiar with are these.

I was curious about the same and just did the same google image search earlier today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back