• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Spoon aero mirrors Limited group buy for NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
you shipped them on July 22. I haven't received anything yet. can you give me the tracking number???

Last edited:
Any idea when I will be seeing these?

i don't know why this vendor used standard post without contacting me and never sent me the DAMN TRACKING NUMBER?

Last edited:
nsxvtecvtec take a chill pill. You've been calling and emailing like a wild man. We have hundreds of other customer orders going on, you are not the only customer we aim to please. I'm not sure why you are so antsy considering we produced a product that you may not have otherwise gotten, and no one has run off with your mirrors I can assure you that.

- - - Updated - - -

Any idea when I will be seeing these?

No, I have no word from the Spoon rep when the next sets will be coming yet. I emailed them a few days ago, no response yet.

i am very anxious about the shipment because our office will move to another location within 10 days, and i can't sit there and wait for my mirrors. is that clear now?

also, you sent a request a shipping payment request and tracking number in the same pm to someone. you better clarify why i don't get mine.

Last edited:
Well just in case you didn't realize, all shipments of this caliber require a signature by the recipient matching the identity on the label. So in the event you are not there, that package isn't going to be delivered and they will take it to the nearest facility for holding until you can go there and sign for it.

Last edited:
Well just in case you didn't realize, all shipments of this caliber require a signature by the recipient matching the identity on the label. So in the event you are not there, that package isn't going to be delivered and they will take it to the nearest facility for holding until you can go there and sign for it.

how do i know where my package is holding at without a TRACKING NUMBER? can anyone go to post office and ask for the missing delivery without any proof?

after moving to another location, no one will have the access including the mail box. everything will be taken away. and then how i get the notice from post office.

Last edited:
what's wrong with sending out tracking number if they're shipped. It'll at least let the buyer know when to expect them.

what's wrong with sending out tracking number if they're shipped. It'll at least let the buyer know when to expect them.

LOL. i have asked this too many times, but he ignored me. at least, i could go to post office and ask for help if they get something to track. if our office won't move, i won't even bother him. seriously, i am not asking him for anything unreasonable.

s2kNSX, i couldn't sell my spot to you now because vendor said that they WERE SHIPPED.

Last edited:
Ok will u can always ship to me once you get it :)

anyone else wanna sell me theirs?

zaid

NSXRAY1 and 3.5lnsxr already received their mirrors, but i don't even get a tracking number.

Last edited:

It is because there was a shipping situation & charging CA sales tax. I have already PM'd nsxvtecvtec.

i give up.............................. i will send a $80 paypal payment to the spoon distributor and they can just ship them to me as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Another annoucement,

4 more sets of the Spoon mirrors will be coming in at the end of this month. For whatever reason they are arriving in batches of 4...

initially, i was told that they were already shipped to me on july 22. a given tracking number shows the shipping label printed 5 days ago, but post office never received the package. now, a sales tax issue came up. okay, i pay for it.

so who has my mirrors now? spoon usa distributor or you? where do i send a sales tax payment to? and when will someone ship them to me?

seriously, i have never seen something like this before.

Last edited:
i just saw this thread today and i am interested.
how can i get a set ...i dont mind waiting...the car rarely sees the light of day

zaid

i don't think those mirrors are shipped to me until today. you should communicate with this vendor and get his promise to ship them to you if you want to take my spot.

i am so sick of this. too many excuses, stories, and LIES.

Last edited:
I already sent you a private message saying I will pay you for your spot...I haven't reviewed a response. If your serious then I will pay you and wait for the mirrors. Yes I also email the vendor

zaid

i don't think those mirrors are shipped to me until today. you should communicate with this vendor and get his promise to ship them to you if you want to take my spot.

i am so sick of this. too many excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back