• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Spoon aero mirrors Limited group buy for NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have I lied about? Nothing.
You have already waited for the mirrors to get produced, now you are upset for having to wait a few days for shipping to sort itself out. Give me a break. Your attitude is either on or off I can't tell. If you wish to back out I have numerous customers ready to take your place, you just give us the go ahead. I guess even after going out of my way to save nsxvtecvtec $80 in sales taxes he still can't be pleased. You win some you lose some.

Last edited:
it has been more than 2 weeks, and the tracking number given by the vendor makes no senses at all because post office never received the package from anyone.

so i have sold my spot tos2kNSX

Last edited:
Received the mirrors today after waiting 4 months! i was too anxious because of our office issue.

Last edited:
Glad to hear.

next 4 sets should be coming in shortly! I still have not had any free time to get mine painted... :(

Any update?..

What's the status of these mirrors??

image.jpg

8 more sets should arrive late next week for shipping.

you guys are going to love them!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:
nice! thx for the update

I should have tracking for you next 8 sometime tomorrow!

We may be doing another GB on these if there are more NSX customers interested... Thank you

Sent payment

IsR, please clear some inbox space I have tried to send you several PM's about your order :) We would like to ship them asap....

Last edited:
Any close up high resolution pics. I'm curious about the fit and finish around the base.
Thanks.

The mirror is a perfect contour. Trust me. It looks amazing in person.

nsxxx_zps5f515a34.jpg

did mines not ship? i was the next in line to get it shipped i thought

Did they ship yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back