• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted In Calgary

Saw a very nice early-model Black-on-Black NSX in the Shaganappi golf course parking lot on 8/26 in the mid afternoon. I mentioned to my group "THAT is the car that I want"- after explaining (briefly) about the NSX's history they couldn't believe that that car could have been up to 20 years old.
To the owner: congrats on a sweet ride- it is a fine example of the breed and looks in great shape. If you are on Prime and read this, can you please let me know what make & model of wheel that you have on? They were sublime- the angles on the spoke edges match the theme of the NSX perfectly IMO. I was going to take a photo and do some interweb searching later but my phone was not on me.

Yes, the windows were tinted, but I didn't see in. I was in a hurry and was carrying my golf bag- I didn't want to risk scratching the car.

I don't know if it was the sun or my pregame beer, but MAN that paint was in great shape.

Red NSX-T with 03+ headlights at Marda Loop, behind an Aston Martin DB something. Kinda of busy street and cars going by were awfully close...

Wow, two more NSXs in one day.

Sebring silver heading on 23 ave NW or something coming from Crowchild Trail.

Black heading towards Calgary on 1A.

Back