• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stacy's SideSkirts!! I love it!!!

No More SAG!!! Yes! after having Wing West sideskirts, Marga Hill sideskirts..I have to say, I really like this one..LOVIN IT... :smile:
Thanks,stacy

Attachments

• stacy SS1.jpg
    stacy SS1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,780
  • stacy SS2.jpg
    stacy SS2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,800
  • stacy SS3.jpg
    stacy SS3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,792
  • pics4.jpg
    pics4.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,808
It does look low...any problems getting a jack under it or do you have to drive up on a piece of wood.

NSX 3.0 said:
It does look low...any problems getting a jack under it or do you have to drive up on a piece of wood.
If this is too low,I am able to shorten these up to 1.5 inches(same height as Wings West.I trim the bottom underneath the vent.All you have to do is let me know the height you want when placing an order and we can accomadate.I will check with the fiberglass shop,where these are made to see if there will be an added charge.Again these are the same height as Vinny's side skirts.
Stacy

This was posted here
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=456344#post456344

Originally Posted by CDX_NSX
Brad, could you tell me how much ground clearance you have? Also, any trouble getting to the jack points with the lower skirts?

I have about 3 1/2" of ground clearance and the jack points are easily reached.

Zero-cool just emailed me saying he has 3.75 inches ground clearance.His are the full height.So it is just the picture making it look so low.The driveway has a crown to it,definately not flat.
Stacy

NSX3.0 ...NO I don't have any problem with my OEM jack my clearance from ground to side skirts is 3.75. lower with eibech springs. Stacy's sideskirts has the same height as Vinny's side skirts or Marga Hill.

vtec888...its not to low, Look at the last pic you will see it knida high!! IMO :biggrin: But it dose look kinda COOL like that, don't you think?

NSXwind...not as nice as your :biggrin: when the new rims coming?..I just SOLD my volk GT-C...my new rims on order. Runing on 16/17 stock rims now JUCK!!!! :redface:

Stacy, thanks for the hard works and a great product.

Last edited:
Zero-Cool said:
NSXwind...not as nice as your :biggrin: when the new rims coming?..I just SOLD my volk GT-C...my new rims on order. Runing on 16/17 stock rims now JUCK!!!! :redface:

coming soon, very soon :biggrin:

I don't suppose you would make a urethane version of it? <wishfull thinking...>

Stacy's side skirts with 16/17 oem wheel (JUCK!).. miss my GT-C :frown:

Attachments

• OEM wheel.jpg
    OEM wheel.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,321
  • OEMwheel1.jpg
    OEMwheel1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,314
  • OEMwheel2.jpg
    OEMwheel2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,326
Last edited:
Please understand that Zero-cool's sideskirts are the "Original" design,not the "Signature Series".They are quite a bit different.Notice in the top pic(signature series) that they are a bit more contoured in the back,not as low(same as factory sides),and the vent is stretched out a bit more.Sorry I am not stealing this thread from Zero-cool,just want to post the two different styles side by side.
Stacy

Attachments

• Signature series1.jpg
    Signature series1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 834
  • Original 1.jpg
    Original 1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 863
Last edited:
Stacy,

I remember you working on the side skirt in '04 December and I did my part of photoshoping the color combo for you. Looking at what you have now is just amazing. Congratulation on your work.

Since then, I mention that I was working on a kit myself. It should be done by late this fall. I hope I have as much success as you have ;]

Kindest regards,

Vizal

legendr35 said:
please post more pics of the rear of you nsx, your exhaust looks awesome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks...That's Tubi's V-1 /Wing West spats

Attachments

• tubi5.jpg
    tubi5.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 649
  • tubi7.jpg
    tubi7.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 611
Back