• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stacy's Signature Series Side Skirts *NIB*

I have a set of Stacy's Signature Series Sideskirts brand new still in the box. I've had a change in plans for the exterior.
I want what I got for them $850. These are ready to go, no wait time ready to ship. I would prefer to sell these locally (San Francisco Bay Area) but I'm willing to ship them at the buyer's expense whatever the actual shipping costs are. Email me if you're interested.

Follow this link for pics:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54569&highlight=stacy's+side+skirts

kswift: Email me at [email protected] (Two underscores in email addy).

Thanks.

07/17/06 - New Price is $795 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Stacy's Signature Series Sideskirts NIB

any pictures? installed to another car?

Re: Stacy's Signature Series Sideskirts NIB

Call me im interested 619-829-3767 Karl

I have a set of Stacy's Signature Series Sideskirts brand new still in the box. I have a change in plans for the exterior. These are ready to go, no wait time ready to ship. If you don't already know what they look like, you can find plenty of pics using the search button in the picture gallery. I would prefer to sell these locally (San Francisco Bay Area) but I'm willing to ship them at the buyer's expense whatever the actual shipping costs are. Email me if you're interested. Price is $795 plus shipping.

Email me at [email protected] (Two underscores in email addy).

Thanks.

Is this the 'new' style that requires no modifications to install or the 'original' style? (who makes it?)

Search Stacy Signature Series in the Vendor Forum for any and all your questions. But yes they are the new series skirts and everything you need to install these besides paint is in the box.

Back