• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Strongest smelling candle or air fresheners?

I have been using a yankee candle. Its a vanilla and lime sent. The smell is pretty strong out of the others I have tried. So have you guys tried any candle or air freshener that can make a whole room have a really strong smell? Im not looking for sprays like febreze or something like that. Or cooking bacon everyday lol.

The plug-in type usually have a very strong smell, at times it can give me a headache and I need to unplug it.

Are you trying to cover up a certain smell? I like the scented candles because it's not too strong and it gives out heat in the winter.

Hugh.

I don't really understand why the OP is asking for the strongest odor, but yes, candles put off significant heat.

A single 'tea light' will take an unbearably cold fishing shack or hunting stand and make it ok.

I don't really understand why the OP is asking for the strongest odor

He eats a lot of beans.

A single 'tea light' will take an unbearably cold fishing shack or hunting stand and make it ok.

Next time you're stuck in an unbearingly cold fishing shack with just a candle for heat make sure you bring along one of these....

heat_up_room_with_a_kandle_heeter.jpg

The plug-in type usually have a very strong smell, at times it can give me a headache and I need to unplug it.

Are you trying to cover up a certain smell? I like the scented candles because it's not too strong and it gives out heat in the winter.

Yeah my dogs smelly farts. They are so bad it makes me almost want to vomit.

Back