• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

stumbled on this catastrophe! eyes beware

I burned a hole in my eyes, I might aswell share the pain!!!
Canon158.jpg

Good lord. I thought the image was just blurry, then I did a double-take and noticed those are friggin' spinners?! WTF!!

evel333 said:
Good lord. I thought the image was just blurry, then I did a double-take and noticed those are friggin' spinners?! WTF!!

Those are the new "James Bond" competition wheels.

Its a photoshop. The 'spinners' are actually placed on top of 91-93 rims w/o center caps. Also, the rear spoiler does not appear angled like the rest of the car with body roll.

ahh geez i just threw up all over my keyboard! :mad:

Haha...you guys crack me up!

The owner and car are from Guam I'm afraid to say. The guy opened a small wheel shop at the end of a building and parks it out front. It use to be black with oem chromed wheels but before a show he decided to paint it some other red, slap on some stickers, and put some other wheels on. I think he tries whatever wheels from his shop to see what fits and runs it for a while. I saw him installing the spinners and I freaked out. His car not mine so whatever.

The first picture shows him during a local autocross event, and he races in the 1/4 mile but have no idea what he runs.

You'll also be surprised at his muffler setup....I'll try to snap a pic to post.
Oh, and the spoiler is real

I stand corrected.

I guess I was a victim of the 'too ugly to be real' line of thinking. That car needs a bag over its head... er spoiler.

Back