• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday, August 3 at 2pm -- Indoor Karting

probably not going to make it:( We have family coming to visit...

will be at ortega run for sure though.....

Last edited:
Had a great time at the Go kart racing today. :D

Special thanks to Conrad"Power by honda" for giving me a great passing lane at the end for the win.

It was nice to meet some other NSX owners and Corvette owners.

Nice to have met George, Scott, Mark,Mike, Fred, and Craig.

Also it was great to see Randy, Aaron, David, and Ron.

Lets do this again.

Kenny

Last edited:
It was nice to meet all the "Right" people, too. However, I don't think the sport is "Physical" enough for me. Need something with a bit more "Sweat and Blood" on it. Of course, I am used to it already being in the military.

Randy Laying Into a Turn

A Lot of Fun!!

You KNOW we had a good time when the track starter thanked us for the great racing!

There were 10 of us so we got to run Grand Prix style where we initially got timed and then started the next races from a grid.

We all got printouts of our lap times and standings and they are displayed on monitors for the spectators.

Pretty cool.

We have to do this again.

Attachments

• nsx karting 064.2.small.jpg
    nsx karting 064.2.small.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
NSXSAN said:
It was nice to meet all the "Right" people, too. However, I don't think the sport is "Physical" enough for me. Need something with a bit more "Sweat and Blood" on it. Of course, I am used to it already being in the military.

What????

Did you not tell the "right" people that your back was hurting?

Not physical enough? what a lame excuse.

I know I make all the right excuses in my life, especially when it comes to someone I don't like. Do you want to meet? I will give you my phone number, and then we can all just carry on a beautiful conversation. Bring all your "DUDES" to the party, too. You know, I was just looking and waiting for you to do something today. I just don't like you, and I think we should settle it.

As Red Leader from Star Wars might have said, "Stay on topic. Stay on topic". ;)

With that in mind, here's more pics.

Pic 1) Gridding up.....

Attachments

• dsc04270.jpg
    dsc04270.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 186
It was a great day of meeting more NSXers and a laps upon laps of "Just for Fun" racing. Thanks to Powered by Honda for coordinating the event. :D :D :D

The track record is 28.x seconds.

What sucks is that my wife was in San Diego visiting her best friend while all of you were karting. I, of course, was locked to my desk in Santa Monica...if I hadn't been working, I would have been a hop skip and a jump from joining in on the fun. DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Okay, I need to go drive my NSX now...

had a blast guys!!
sorry i couldn't join the grand prix.
does anyone else have bits of rubber bonded to their skin?

also... the nsx doesn't feel so go-kart-like after driving a go-kart.

Back