• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday, August 3 at 2pm -- Indoor Karting

supergreen125 said:
had a blast guys!!
sorry i couldn't join the grand prix.
does anyone else have bits of rubber bonded to their skin?
No rubber bonded to my skin . . . But I do have a charlie-horse and a bruised knee! Those little things have more g-force than I expected. Especially in turn 1 doing four wheel drifts at full throttle, bouncing across the track - it was great!! :D :D

Sounds like a great time by all! I wish I could have made it, but I was resting a pinched nerve in my neck. Hopefully I can make the next cart day!

U guys like my new avatar!!!!
Thanks Randy(FuryNSX) for the pics, I hope you dont mind me using it as my avatar, Thanks Mike(NeoNSX) for helping with the Pics.

My best lap time was 36.3, maaan I need to improve my skills to beat Conrad (powered by Honda)!!

OK, THATS about enough trash talking for today!

Even tho it took me an hour to learn the line there, you guys'd better look out the next time!

Gonna see nothin but rear axles into the wall!!
Just ask Conrad..

All your been there done that advantage evaporates!!

Wuh Ha HA!!

Kinan said:
OK, THATS about enough trash talking for today!

Even tho it took me an hour to learn the line there, you guys'd better look out the next time!

Gonna see nothin but rear axles into the wall!!
Just ask Conrad..

All your been there done that advantage evaporates!!

Wuh Ha HA!!

Yeah, I'm still bitter about that. :mad: The second time you put me in the wall was the LAST corner of the LAST lap! DOH! I was leading the race the entire time too! (The time sheets were pretty depressing to look at... I led all but the first, and last lap.) The last corner incident cost me almost 5 seconds, allowing Kenny to catch up and pass. DOH!

But man was it fun... except that last corner! :)

We definetly need to do this again... maybe make it a quarterly thing?

Maybe we can setup some type of NSX Prime Go Kart Championship with a point system and everything. That would be fun!

The grand prize winner would get to drive FuryNSX's car for 2 weeks... complete with Teddy Bear rims.