• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday Devereaux-Kaiser Collector Car Meet Sarasota

come on down and join us at the car show at Sarasota Square Mall.

Hook up time and place - Sunday morning at 9:45 Starbucks on Tamiami Trail just south of Bahia Vista.

1375 South Tamiami Trail 34239

you're welcome, Pam. Happy to do it.

See you guys down there I the morning. My friend with the 328 and I are coming down together and will try to be prompt. Looking forward to it!
Acuman

and mine - local 941-232-8606 See you all there!

This is a great event. So many awesome cars here! Sorry I missed you all but by the time we met with our friend I had already walked too far (only 2 weeks after surgery). I saw a blue NSX in the parking lot across from Cosimo's with nobody nearby.

What a great day! Heyskippy and flabuf - what a great time meeting you both! Looking forward to getting together again soon. The number and variety of autos was mind-boggling. Loads of "blasts from the past". Despite all the wonderful autos, loved driving home in my NSX!
Acuman

It was a nice day and nice to meet you, too. I actually got a little sunburn, but hey, that's what January in Florida is supposed to be like!

Hopefully we'll be seeing you again. :)

Back