• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday morning Foster City meet

It seems everytime someone posts a parking lot meet, at least 20 cars come out of the woodwork and show up. It's clear there is a demand for this, so I don't know why no one thought of making this a regular thing, thus I am taking the initiative to propose a monthly Sunday morning meet.

Where:
Parking lot in front of Red Robin
Bridgepointe Mall
Foster City, CA

When:
Every 3rd Sunday 11am (starting Sep 20)

Who:
Anyone interested in NSX is welcome

Why:
Because an NSX is a terrible thing to waste (especially in your garage on a Sunday)

We'll keep this thread open in case people want to move the next meet to other locations, if not, we can keep Bridgepointe as the default every month.

But let's keep the theme for this Sunday meet to be in the daytime and around the Peninsula since there is already some quasi night meet going on in the East/South bay.

Post a Reply to show your support for "your" first "regular" monthly NSX meet!

Last edited:
I'll be there in support of a good idea. I just wish it wasn't so far away.

Thanks for setting this up.

I'll be there in support of a good idea. I just wish it wasn't so far away.

Thanks for setting this up.

Why not propose on that Fremont night meet thread that everyone keeps replying "Hey is it on??" that this ought to be a monthly meet say the 1st Friday of every month at such and such place and time. That would cover for the South/East folks who can't make it to the Sunday one, but of course anyone is welcome to either, or even start your own.

It doesn't look like anyone is intersted in this. Why not come out to the EuroSunday meet in Danville. Thats where I will be heading instead. :rolleyes:

Hey guys, thanks for coming out to the inaugural meet, let's do it again next month (Oct 18)!

SDC10666.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Gil......Nice to see you and Ken this morning.

I was already planning on attending that Pleasanton event so I will see you there and hopefully a few other NSX guys.

Back