• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Vortech SC with a Apex air flow converter. The Unit was made in LA. It was on a 95 NSX for 2 years. All or most of the needed parts are here. $3,000.

The price of the unit is now $2,000 plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like what parts can we have a full list, with maybe some dyno sheets?

Can you send pics? What is missing for it to be turnkey for a 3.0 liter NSX? Which supercharger unit is it as Vortech makes a few products? Thanks.

Jon

Here are some pictures.
NSXSupercharger001.jpg

NSXSupercharger002.jpg

NSXSupercharger003.jpg

NSXSupercharger004.jpg

NSXSupercharger005.jpg

NSXSupercharger006.jpg

NSXSupercharger007.jpg

NSXSupercharger008.jpg

NSXSupercharger009.jpg

I got this system in a box. The doctor I got it from has a 95 nsx. He used the SC for 2 years then put on a turbo. What you see is all I have. I now know their are parts in the photo that are not part of the system. Some old car part but all can go with sale if needed.

There is a chance that I can get a photo of SC on the 95 nsx?

I have been thinking about putting on the SC for 8 weeks. Today, I don't think that I need more power. Tomorrow it may be different.

THE QUESTION: Is the price worth the power? And is the power worth the price?

Contact my with any more questions.

Lance

jmp said:
Can you send pics? What is missing for it to be turnkey for a 3.0 liter NSX? Which supercharger unit is it as Vortech makes a few products? Thanks.

Jon

It is a vortech V-5. Parts where removed at the dealer. The owner told them to put the parts in a box. I would like to think the dealer did as told.

I live in Las Vegas and it is still for sale.

I have made contact with the man who made the supercharger. He has the same SC on his nsx, and he is proud of it. He lives in the LA area and has told me he will talk with the person who gets it. He has been using his SC for 3 to 5 years.

Do you still have this supercharger? What shape engine would be needed? Smog inspection legal or does it have to be removed every time? Cost to have installed?
Boyd

WEB MASTER;

Much thanks for helping me sell this to a person that will make good uses of the system.

Thank you,
Lancelot "nsxalot" Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back