• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supreme courts ruling on gay marriage

Okay, dude, seriously... now having kids is "burdening the government"? That's a bit far fetched since, if people didn't have kids, there would be no more 'Murica after just a few decades. Kids, are, after all, the future taxpayers on whose bosom the government will be suckling. The government is more a burden to the People, the way I see it.

And while we're on the subject of singles getting tax breaks for not burdening the government, how come those of us who served in the military and didn't get hurt (i.e. no VA medical "percentage" rating), how come we don't get a severance bonus for not burdening the government with a lifetime of disability payments? :p

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, maybe I should have been more specific, I meant those people that live off of welfare and other government assistance and just pop out kids because they can. I figured you all would know what I was talking about.

And I hear ya on the VA thing. I served 12 1/2 years.

And down goes the confederate flag. It sure took long enough. I grew up in the south and let's be real, it is a symbol of hatred. Good riddance!!!

The census states that around 2% of the population is gay or lesbian. Hollywood makes it look like it's almost 50%. That's my only issue. The gay mafia has it's agenda and it has a lot of money and influence.

^ Lol, I was unaware we had a gay mafia in this country. That's a scary thing to know. I'd hate to be a victim of a glitter bomb drive by in a war over gay turf.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/20/technology/ashley-madison-hack/
Ashley Madison is a dating website, with one important twist: Instead of connecting eligible singles, it caters to married people interested in having an affair. The site claims to have 37 million members,
my guess is that we got a lot of things that are worse for the "sanctity of marriage" than some folks that love each other who happen to be the same gender.

Last edited:
Back