• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SYTFU 4th Annual event 04.11.09, @ Alameda Naval Base

Wow I never even heard of this. Looks like it will be a big turn out. I might show up.

I'll drop by for an hour or two to check out the other cars. I'll probably get there like at 2 or 3.

J

a bunch of my buddies are coordinating this event and will have some girls for their booths...let's caravan and park together :) james and mike if you guys want to show your cars inside the hanger (covered spots) let me know ill see if i can get a booth for you guys.

a bunch of my buddies are coordinating this event and will have some girls for their booths...let's caravan and park together :) james and mike if you guys want to show your cars inside the hanger (covered spots) let me know ill see if i can get a booth for you guys.

Girls and possibly a booth... I will wash my NSX in the rain if I have to for this event this Saturday :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

wow what a nice offer............for Mike and James that is.......

wow what a nice offer............for Mike and James that is.......

Roger,

If a booth becomes available, you can have my spot in the booth. I thought we had a great time at the show in Japan Town, so let's have fun again at this event.

C'mon Bay Area and Sacramento this is a charity event with donations going to the Children's Hospital.

Mike

1) Gil
2) Roger (maybe)
3) James
4) Alain
5) Jimmy
6) Mike
7) Bill (maybe)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Roger,

If a booth becomes available, you can have my spot in the booth. I thought we had a great time at the show in Japan Town, so let's have fun again at this event.

C'mon Bay Area and Sacramento this is a charity event with donations going to the Children's Hospital.

Mike

1) Gil
2) Roger (maybe)
3) James
4) Alain
5) Jimmy
6) Mike
7) Bill (maybe)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

No no......my NSX is not worthy........ I suppose if there are going to be any NSXs in the covered area the #1 Bay Area NSX should take it.......or is that James' NSX?? I heard he has some new center caps which might but him back in 1st.

Are we all showing up at different times or coming in together?

No no......my NSX is not worthy........ I suppose if there are going to be any NSXs in the covered area the #1 Bay Area NSX should take it.......or is that James' NSX?? I heard he has some new center caps which might but him back in 1st.

Yes, your NSX is worthy and it doesn't matter to me as long as we all can hang out and have some fun. With the new center caps that James recently installed, he now has the #1 NSX in the Bay Area :biggrin: and it looks like his NSX will be the reigning #1 NSX in the Bay Area for a very long time. As Paris Hilton says, those center caps are hawt :eek::rolleyes::wink::biggrin:

Are we all showing up at different times or coming in together?

That's a good question... Jimmy can you find out what time they are allowing cars to roll in?

Thanks,

Mike

1) Gil
2) Roger (maybe)
3) James
4) Alain
5) Jimmy
6) Mike
7) Bill (maybe)
8) Darryl (maybe) + friend with type R
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Hey guys, if you don't have an indoor spot reserved, then you might have to park outside. They put me down with acurazine.com, but i'd rather park with us Prime guys if there is a confirmed spot that can accomodate everyone. I think the signup list is already closed.
Also all cars parked indoors can only have 1/4 tank max, req. a $5 donation and you must get there before noon for staging.
I will need to burn off some gas, so if anyone plans to caravan from the southbay, let me know.

eh sorry guys im to lazy to deal with the guys who had the spots/booth lets just caravan up there hang out grab a bite to eat and leave when we want.

I live in Fremont. If people south of here want to meet at my spot we can caravan from here. Or we can decide on some other meeting place. We need to find out where we'll meet Mike. Jimmy, when do you plan on going?

J

I live in Fremont. If people south of here want to meet at my spot we can caravan from here. Or we can decide on some other meeting place. We need to find out where we'll meet Mike. Jimmy, when do you plan on going?

J

I'm down for that.

Fremont Automall DSW parking lot at 11?

I work in Alameda, and can lead the way.

One warning is that the cops in Alameda do give tickets for going 1MPH over the limit. They are hella anal.....

Mike's meeting me at my house at 12 and we're leaving at like 12:15. PM me for my address and/or directions if any of you want to meet us there too.

J

James/Mike,

If you guys are one of the first to arrive and dont get a spot inside could you see about saving a couple spots for late comers so we can all park together?

Since nobody out my way is coming I guess I will be driving in on my own but might not be able ot get there till 2.

James/Mike,

If you guys are one of the first to arrive and dont get a spot inside could you see about saving a couple spots for late comers so we can all park together?

Since nobody out my way is coming I guess I will be driving in on my own but might not be able ot get there till 2.

Roger,

We decided to decline parking in the hangar because we would much rather prefer parking with our NSX friends than inside away from them. We'll get enough attention as-is... we don't need no stinking booth! :biggrin:

J

Anyone planning to meet at my spot, give me a call so we know to wait for you in case you're running late: <cell phone number removed>

J

Last edited:
Back