• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taitec/Cybernation GT exhaust In!!! :)

ak

Legendary Member
I finally had some time so I decided to install my exhaust that's been sitting around since Feb! Anyway, the bolts weren't rusted as bad as I expected so I got it done in less than 2 hours.

The exhaust gives the car much deeper note at lower and mid end. The top end isn't too too different in my opinion but sounds a little more aggressive. Overall, I love it! Oh, and it's just like stock and quiet at idle which I love. Does not sound ricey at all. Anyway some sound clips are here. They are all in .wav file format. The sound quality is bad but you'll get the idea.
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/aktano/lst?.dir=/nsxsounds&.src=bc&.last=1

"You have reached a restricted area"

That's the message I got when I clicked on your link.

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

[This message has been edited by Veleno (edited 17 April 2002).]

damn yahoo doesn't allow public file sharing...doh. email me if you'd like a copy. sorry!
redface.gif

Originally posted by Kinan:

I have a yahoo acct and opened the link but the file folders in there were Empty!

Yeah, I know! Apparently, they stopped letting users share files unless you are a premium member! You can only see thumbnails of pictures....bummer! Anyone know of good file sharing site?

I'll redo the sound clip and take pics(my digicam was out of battery) in two weeks when I go home. I'll set it up correct so people can check it out too...

Back