• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tampa Bay area Get Together

This kind of piggy backs off my other thread. There's been a lot of ideas on us bay area owners getting together for a hangout.

Cars and coffee?
Cars and Cigars?
Weekend brunch?

What and when works for everyone?

This kind of piggy backs off my other thread. There's been a lot of ideas on us bay area owners getting together for a hangout.

Cars and coffee?
Cars and Cigars?
Weekend brunch?

What and when works for everyone?
DuPont cars and coffee just past. It's the 3rd weekend of the month. It's a great show for sure. Reeves imports does theirs the 1st Sat of the month. That might be a good one for us to all meet up at

Bringing back from the dead: bay area owners meets

Just throwing this out there to get things started - 2nd Wednesday evening of the month? or 3rd Sunday morning of the month (coffee & cruise)?

Suggestions or approvals?

Bringing back from the dead: bay area owners meets

Just throwing this out there to get things started - 2nd Wednesday evening of the month? or 3rd Sunday morning of the month (coffee & cruise)?

Suggestions or approvals?

I'm game for a Tuesday or Wednesday evening. We can change up the venue month to month - St. Pete one month, Tampa the next, Sarasota the next - I'm even open to driving to Clearwater (or Tarpon Springs for a great meal!) Perhaps an email chain will be effective with Prime as a backup.

I'm down but would have to be a weekend. FYI DuPont C&C is the 3rd Saturday of the month with is this weekend. Great event. Can't mKe this one because I'm going autocrossing

How about this date/time for the first meet? We can greet and discuss all future meets from there?

Tuesday, May 20th
7:00PM
Datz Tampa
2616 South MacDill Avenue
Tampa, FL 33629

I'm in. See you Tuesday!

How about this date/time for the first meet? We can greet and discuss all future meets from there?

Tuesday, May 20th
Datz Tampa
Tampa, FL 33629

remember
Tuesday, May 20th
Datz Tampa
Tampa, FL 33629

after that we can caravan to my NSX shop near the stadium and look see at the NSX's Im working on

that would be cool too. Thanks for the invite Shawn

remember
Tuesday, May 20th
Datz Tampa
Tampa, FL 33629

after that we can caravan to my NSX shop near the stadium and look see at the NSX's Im working on

- - - Updated - - -

See you at Datz.
What, may I ask, is this HIN of which IDK speaks?

Hell if I kNow. IDK - I Don't Know

HIN - Hot import Nights is an tuner car showcase aimed at import brand manufacturers; it's been around along time and is held in many major cities. I've never been but have seen the pictures in car magazines.

Looking forward to meeting you all at Datz and hope we can keep this going.

-Andy

See you at Datz.
What, may I ask, is this HIN of which IDK speaks?

Great time tonight. Thanks for coming out Shawn, Buddy, Larry and Ron. Good food, great company.

20140520_210801.jpg20140520_210749.jpg20140520_210737.jpg20140520_210722.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

20140520_210524.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

20140520_210252.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

20140520_210242.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to next month!

-Andy

Attachments

• 20140520_210722.jpg
    20140520_210722.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 153
thanks for the meet guys was very fun, everyone I think that owns an NSX is a true car guy at heart, everyone has a deep connection with this car and its awesome

I am there next time. NSX is ripped apart in the middle of a Mod so she hasn't been out in a month or so. Hope to get her together soon so I can ride with you guys.

Next one:

June 23, 2014
7:00 PM
Place: (TBD by Larrry in Brandon)

-Andy

Last edited:
This one's going to be on you Andy, I'm out of the country. I can, however, do the 23rd.

I'm flexible with the date; only threw that out there for initiative. The target would be availability to everyone; anyone else have conflicts with the date and/or suggest anther date?

-Andy

Back