• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tampa Bay area Get Together

Sound like fun. I'm game. June 16th is bad for me. Daddy duty. Any other date should be fine.

I'm in!

If anyone is interested in a North Tampa cruise down, maybe we can get some rolling cruise photos.

Man, I hate it when that happens! Ok, so anyone with suggestions for the Brandon/Riverview/Gibsonton areas? I'm coming in from Miami that morning after flying from Peru the night before and would rather have something between Tampa and Sarasota.

Ole

Ole,

that place isn't there anymore.

Buffalo Wild Wings 10607 Big Bend Rd, Riverview, FL ‎ ??

They have a good size parking lot.

Buffalo Wild Wings 10607 Big Bend Rd, Riverview, FL ‎ ??

They have a good size parking lot.

Excellent! Thank's for stepping up. I'll be there!

I don't know that I have Larry's email address or phone number. I will be sending out a note asap about the change in venue to those on my NSXCA list. My connections are spotty here in Peru.

Ole, Can you let Larry know? - He said he's not always on Prime.

Andy.
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I will be able to make it.
Look forward to meeting you guys.

Huy

so what the date for this scrolling thru didn't see a def answer. 23 looks like

I am in too. Wife is even coming along! We'll be leaving Land O Lakes at 6pm. Andy you cutting across to 75? I'll keep an eye out for you. We are bringing the ITR.

I will not know if I can go till wife gets home but in hopes I was going I waxed it today so its nice and pretty. but will not know till she gets home in about an hour

Guys (and ladies) I'm so sorry I didn't make it. I drove in from Miami after travelling from Lima, Peru and made it home around 4:30. Chose to take a quick nap and set my alarm for 5:30 and slept straight through it. Guess 2 hours sleep in the last 40 just doesn't cut it.

See you all next month!

This Saturday the 19th is DuPont Cars&Coffee. It would be great to meet up and all park together. We meet up at the Starbucks in Feather Sound at 6am and roll out around 6:15 to get good parking since it fills up quickly
Starbucks
2577 Ulmerton Rd
St Pete

I'm working on it but would be carvaning down with others in SRQ - leaving at 6 AM. You'll have to save me a spot. (Maybe two)

This Saturday the 19th is DuPont Cars&Coffee. It would be great to meet up and all park together. We meet up at the Starbucks in Feather Sound at 6am and roll out around 6:15 to get good parking since it fills up quickly
Starbucks
2577 Ulmerton Rd
St Pete

Back