• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

tell me it aint so..

I take it you have not seen the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious? The car appeared briefly in that film.

Also , they car was in the music video(soundtrack for 2F-2F) for Ludacris, he spent most of the video driving in it

ah yes.. the ever so gross "louis vuitton" inspired NSX.... :(

Calm down people, ditch the crappy wing, roof scoop and vinyl and its back to okay. Not like it was turned into a convertible or anything :p

But AJ, even if you reworked the entire car, if friends found out it was originally the NSX from 2F2F, they'd stop talking to you.

Then as my mum says, they weren't real friends in the first place
;)

P.S. I liked the movie too.

Oh no :)

Oh no, its not changed already :) I just saw it last week at Universal in SoCal :) its on display there... and yes, its damn ugly.

While there with my friends, one of them turned to me and said:

"So help me god if you ever do something like that to your NSX's, I will take your life..."

I just laughed....

-BZ

i know it's just a paint job, but the 2F2F NSX reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry knocks his girlfriend's toothbrush in the toilet and doesn't tell her.
If you bought this NSX and repainted it, it doesn't change the fact it's been in the toilet. :D

Back