• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

test drive?

hey there, long time s2000 owner and long time s2ki member. went to homecoming and enjoyed the community a ton during its hayday but seems like its pretty dead now. been debating moving on from the s2000 after 14 years of ownership and jumping into a NA1. was curious if there was anyone around socal that could take me for a spin or test drive? im specifically located in diamond bar :D

i went to the last honda collection hall meet and got to see a bunch of NSXs and feel more ready to take the plunge but want to make sure!

would gladly treat you to lunch or something

s2000 tax:

thanks!

Do it.

I put 165K miles on my AP1. 74K miles on my AP2. Both bought new.

NSX is different world. Took me 20 years to get here (you can search and read my thread)... worth every .02

appreciate the input! ill check it out. if i wait a few years i can probably afford the opportunity to keep both but not sure how much prices will climb until then y'know? lol

do you still have your s2000 now? i often see many NSX owners end up buying another

appreciate the input! ill check it out. if i wait a few years i can probably afford the opportunity to keep both but not sure how much prices will climb until then y'know? lol

do you still have your s2000 now? i often see many NSX owners end up buying another
Good Evening,

I do not have the S2000 anymore. At the tail end of S2000 ownership, I ordered a new Lotus Elise. I was hooked with the driving experience, and the S2000 AP2 sat and collected dust. The driving experience was too neutered for my taste. I have the Elise and have added an Ariel Atom about 7 years ago, which I also enjoy very much.

Good Evening,

I do not have the S2000 anymore. At the tail end of S2000 ownership, I ordered a new Lotus Elise. I was hooked with the driving experience, and the S2000 AP2 sat and collected dust. The driving experience was too neutered for my taste. I have the Elise and have added an Ariel Atom about 7 years ago, which I also enjoy very much.

those are definitely some very worthwhile successors to the s2k lol im sure the elise is loads of fun. on the flip side, how does the NSX compare to the elise? at that point they seem so wildly far apart it would be hard to compare but perhaps thats what most people are already saying comparing the s2k vs the nsx

the nsx doesnt compare at all to the elise - it is too different. it is much more of a gt car compared to the elise

best way to describe the nsx for me is that it is a grown up version of my 95 MR2 Turbo

Back