• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The best addition to my NSX yet

Well I have bought alot of things for my NSX’s over the years, but my newest addition is the best one of all. It’s a wife, yep it’s official. I am getting married. I figured it is a really nice addition (to the passenger seat) especially when the top is off. (-;

I have some pics that were taken for a magazine of my soon to be wife and my last NSX . The photographer asked me not to release them until the magazine came out. But I am going to ask him if I can post a couple of the pics here I took with my own camera.

Last edited:
Congrats! Good women are hard to find. Look forward to the pics.

Well....

Well Congratulations!
I was married once myself.
Unfortunately for me, my DashMat is my best option for the NSX right now! hehe
Good luck to ya!
Trev

<B>... I figured it is a really nice addition (to the passenger seat) especially when the top is off. (-; </B>

:eek: ...errr... you better clarify that statement... you're talking about the roof, right? :D

Congratulations! You'll get sick of hearing it eventually but all the best. :D

Hope the photographer lets you post the shots. He'll be more likely to receive interest in the magazine then = more sales.

Here are a couple pics from the photo shoot

Attachments

• mini-dani1.jpg
    mini-dani1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 1,800
Last edited:
Unfortunately, that is the only addition you can add that can stop any further additions to your NSX :D

PS. DAAAAMMMNNNN:eek:

Uhhh, sorry.......I don't get this!!! It scares me to think of me
looking at my wife in the same way I look at my car. I love her
very much.....and she is very beautiful.......but not my trophy!!!

Steve said:
Uhhh, sorry.......I don't get this!!! It scares me to think of me
looking at my wife in the same way I look at my car. I love her
very much.....and she is very beautiful.......but not my trophy!!!

lol:D

Brian2by2 said:
Where's the ring!?!?!

Congratulations man!! Very beautiful! I don't know if I'd be all about putting pictures of my girlfirned or wife in a magazine though in a bikini :)

Good luck man!!

Oh the cars are beautiful too!

Brian,

Where is the nsx in the pic? :D :D

NSX01 said:
Brian,

Where is the nsx in the pic? :D :D

LOL

but thats exactly my point...I wouldn't want my girlfriend or fiancee or wife to be seen as a trophy either, nor looked at by guys who are thinking not so clean thoughts about her.

I've dated some very very attractive girls thus far in my career and I would never ask them to pose on or near my car and the few times they've asked, I made sure they were fully clothed and it was more of a momento to me :)

I guess I'm just pretty insecure though but if it doesn't bother you much, more power to you! I wish I had the same ability to do so.

Congrats, Brett.....does this mean no more NSX modding? j/k

Nice pictures of your fiance and car. BTW, I'm in love with that car!

;)

I envy you NSXG35. With all the mods (widebody 02) I have on the car I've yet to meet a girl who is willing to get into long term relationship with me. I wish I am in America.

Back