• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Big&Tall store

So when you're over 7 feet tall like Shaq, absurdly wealthy like Shaq, and want an itailan exotic built for 5'8" people what do you do? You have the bitch custom made to fit of course.

Stock Lambo for reference

lamborghini_gallardo_001.jpg

Shaq's modified Lambo

6370620.w600.jpg

since I don't see any horrific bondo waves I can only assume Unique Whips didn't do the work

I've seen a Ferrari testarosa custom built to hold a Houston Rocket's player. I can't remember who it was, definitely a player during the Hakeem/Drexler years. The only modifications were to the seat, seat belt system, steering column, seat brackets, and actual floor board of the car. So certainly not as extreme as that example. I was actually at the Ferrari Dealership in Houston when the process was being undertaken. Too bad I wasn't there to buy..

Why didn't he just buy an NSX and take the seat out. :biggrin:

I remember seeing an episode of West Coast Choppers where Jesse built Shaq a custom bike. When Shaq got out of his S600 you could see he was more or less sitting in the back seat while driving.:eek:

Last edited:
Back