• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

the club has really shunk

what happen to this club? I cant spell shrunk i guess.

15571153_L9uUW-L.jpg

15571155_YUpTW-L.jpg

Last edited:
There's 4 in that picture that still own their NSX.
Nick
Z
Paul
Sam

We are seeing it here too. Sign of the economic times I guess.

Interesting, in that picture, I owed my first NSX. I bought my 2nd NSX from another member in that picture. :smile:

I'm still around guys, but old age has kicked in and life has been busy. I'm still game for a Chacho's meet........whats the word??? :biggrin:

I've been thinking maybe an evening meet, since I like sleeping in nowadays. Plus, in the evening, the weather is cool.

It's actually much cooler in the mornings.

I second a Chacos meet

My mornings start at 11:00am...and thats early! :biggrin:

All those names mentioned I only met to z and nick. It's not much of a club if no one ever comes out. Seems like our monthly meet is coffee and cars. And it's always the same guys. Seems like those guys that keep showing up is the club. we can usally get about 5 cars together. I guess that's just how big the club is. the car is old now and people have moved on to things like the gtr. I'll hang in there a couple more years when I get the chance to move up I'll do the same. How's the Ferrari club or Lamborghini club? I never see ether of them park together.

Back