• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Elevation Group?

Ok,,since Prime has a bunch of folks much smarter than me and there seems to be a bunch of financially savvy / smart folks on this site, I thought I would cut through the crap and turn to the Prime Brain Trust. What's the real scoop on The Elevation Group, get rich quick scheme?
Sounds too good to be true, with the typical MLM...etc.

Does anyone have an objective viewpoint? It seems that all my internet searches lead to cookie cutter websites that hyped this thing...couldn’t seem to find any other details.

Just wondering.

Re: The Elevation Group?????

There really is no secret to building wealth. I would suggest that you associate with people that are in the economic strata you wish to attain.

You should also take some finance and economics courses. This way you will understand the way money works.

Money is simply a tool. The way you use it, and the way you view yourself, is what will make you truly happy.

I handle the finances of alot of uber rich people. Very few of them are happy. Many long for the more "simple days".

Having wealth is not what most people think it is. The more you have, the more the government wants to steal.

Be very careful of what you ask for.

Back