• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Evil Genie

You technically already had your wish, but the Evil Genie is feeling generous and will grant your wish... in due time when the Evil Genie gets tired of granting wishes he'll pass the torch over to you. But becareful what you wish for as it more of a curse than a blessing, constantly having to grant other people's wishes all day long.

The problem is that he said he "wanted" that piano, but he didn’t say he wanted it for free. He didn’t even say he wanted to own it. He just said he wanted it. Well the EGG can grant that wish and gdae can “want” that piano all he wants. Wish granted! If he actually wants to own one, I saw a few on sale on eBay for around $70,000.

The EGG has spoken yet again!

Dang, you're good. :mad:

I'm stumped now. Must think of another way to trick you.

Evil Genie,

I would like to be given for free and own outright a 1991 Black Acura NSX, full scale, drivable, with no salvage history or accidents and less than 60,000 miles, and all scheduled maintenance done.

Please? :biggrin:

Evil Genie,

I would like to be given for free and own outright a 1991 Black Acura NSX, full scale, drivable, with no salvage history or accidents and less than 60,000 miles, and all scheduled maintenance done.

Please? :biggrin:

Whew, you guys are good and making this hard! :biggrin:

Well, I can grant your wish, but you happened to miss telling me WHEN you receive ownership of said NSX. The day you die, I'll feel so sorry for you, that heck I'll give you my own 1991 Black Acura NSX. But since you'll be dead and can't actually use it, I'll continue to hold on to it and drive it myself for you. :tongue::biggrin:

The Evil Genie has spokenz!

Evil Genie, I must commend you. You are truly evil as my wish could not even stop you.

Continue as you wish. :smile:

Whew, you guys are good and making this hard! :biggrin:

Well, I can grant your wish, but you happened to miss telling me WHEN you receive ownership of said NSX. The day you die, I'll feel so sorry for you, that heck I'll give you my own 1991 Black Acura NSX. But since you'll be dead and can't actually use it, I'll continue to hold on to it and drive it myself for you. :tongue::biggrin:

The Evil Genie has spokenz!

lol. Touche my friend! :tongue:

Evil Genie, I must commend you. You are truly evil as my wish could not even stop you.

Continue as you wish. :smile:

Great Googly Moogly you are right! I completely missed your wish and never addressed it. Well I guess that's your curse! The Evil Genie is an imperfect Genie and is prone to overlooking things, carelessness, forgetfulness, and restless leg syndrome. Please accept these TWO Buy One, Get One Free Whopper Sandwhich coupons as a form of my apology! :tongue::biggrin:

Thuy Evil Genie hanz Spocken!

Great Googly Moogly you are right! I completely missed your wish and never addressed it. Well I guess that's your curse! The Evil Genie is an imperfect Genie and is prone to overlooking things, carelessness, forgetfulness, and restless leg syndrome. Please accept these TWO Buy One, Get One Free Whopper Sandwhich coupons as a form of my apology! :tongue::biggrin:

Thuy Evil Genie hanz Spocken!

A buy one, get one free, Whopper. Are you fvcking kidding me! I deserve at least Type-R sticker for my NSX. :wink::biggrin:

Interesting Evil Genie observation. Yes, this is just a rehash of Bedazzled where all of the wishes come with some sort of curse. But just like in the movie, it's interesting to see, for the most part, when giving one wish, most of the wishes are for strictly for the benefit of the wisher.

I wish that the ridiculous vegas xpo sign up thread:confused: and the more ridiculous caravan to vegas threads:eek: would disappear:wink: and start up again at the appropriate time next april:eek:

I wish that the ridiculous vegas xpo sign up thread:confused: and the more ridiculous caravan to vegas threads:eek: would disappear:wink: and start up again at the appropriate time next april:eek:
Ditto: maybe by then we will get really lucky and Wayne Newton will bolt outta there with some 22 year old lezzie and we won't have to be subjected to sub-standard music! You'll see a lot of signups from the east then! ha

Ok, I'll take one for the team and use my wish for the better of all.

I wish the Evil Genie (Vega$ NSX) will no longer grant wishes in an evil, misconstrued fashion but in the way the wisher had originally intended, without suffering personal injury, injury to others, surroundings or property (physical or otherwise) as a consequence to the original wish - for all future wishes by anyone making a wish.

:biggrin:

You technically already had your wish, but the Evil Genie is feeling generous and will grant your wish... in due time when the Evil Genie gets tired of granting wishes he'll pass the torch over to you. But be careful what you wish for as it more of a curse than a blessing, constantly having to grant other people's wishes all day long.

The Evil Genie never forgets and has fulfilled his promise! The Evil Genie has finally gotten tired of granting wishes and now has passed on the wish granting ability to C-speed as he had wished for! So C-speed, if you are out there, get busy granting some wishes!

Shazzam! :smile:

The Evil Genie never forgets and has fulfilled his promise! The Evil Genie has finally gotten tired of granting wishes and now has passed on the wish granting ability to C-speed as he had wished for! So C-speed, if you are out there, get busy granting some wishes!

Shazzam! :smile:

Dang. Just before the genie left I asked him to make sure that Prime would always be familiar, inviting, and fun-to-use ... and he did!
I just forgot to say for whom.:frown:

Last edited:
Back