• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Fast and the Furios 2

Someone mentioned they wanted a F&F with more action less plot and more nudity. Well, "Fear of Speed" at www.a55films.com "might" be what you're looking for!

------------------
'91 Black NSX
'87 Jumbo Jet :)

Originally posted by ak:
I would like to see an NSX converted into FWD with 1.5 civic DX engine stuffed in the front.
biggrin.gif

I think that's been done. And if you want to see what they did with the NSX engine and the rest of the car that the Civic engine came from, click here.
biggrin.gif

NSXnBRLA, My intent was not to disparage you or your car, or any of the other wonderful work that is being done to cars that we are having the pleasure to view on these forums. Your white NSX is one of the nicest NSXs, IMO, that I've seen. I was thinking of your car when another person posted a thread asking about the purchase of a white car. I had also been really close to buying a white one, and would have if the sales guy wasn't such a jerk. Even the "tuner crowd" is doing some wonderful things . There are a lot of talented people doing a lot of great things, and we all benefit somehow. You should be proud of your car. I was talking about mindset and attitude. Peace.

Originally posted by NSXLNT:
NSXnBRLA, My intent was not to disparage you or your car, or any of the other wonderful work that is being done to cars that we are having the pleasure to view on these forums. Your white NSX is one of the nicest NSXs, IMO, that I've seen. I was thinking of your car when another person posted a thread asking about the purchase of a white car. I had also been really close to buying a white one, and would have if the sales guy wasn't such a jerk. Even the "tuner crowd" is doing some wonderful things . There are a lot of talented people doing a lot of great things, and we all benefit somehow. You should be proud of your car. I was talking about mindset and attitude. Peace.

No problem... I could have misread that post. I do, however see your point. I'm terribly afraid that the NSX will get low enough in price, that some ricer will get one, rice it out, and parade it all over town. Thanks for the good words about my car, though. Its much appreciated.

------------------
1992 NSX

Supra prices have soared since the FnF came out. For example, a 1998 TT recently sold for almost $43k at wholesale auction! That is about $4k over what they went for new in 1998!
eek.gif

18 year old girls will know what an NSX is . . this COULD be considered a plus . . .

Originally posted by Black&Tan97Tnewportbeach:
18 year old girls will know what an NSX is . . this COULD be considered a plus . . .
What do ya mean WILL?? They do now.. trust me on this...
biggrin.gif

------------------
1992 NSX

I guess I must concede that if an NSX is front and center in any flic, I'll probably go see it out of curiosity alone. Plus it gives me something to bitch about the next day on the forum.
biggrin.gif

Hey, isn't the legal age only 16 in Louisiana... or am I thinking of another state?

Originally posted by ilya:
Hey, isn't the legal age only 16 in Louisiana... or am I thinking of another state?
Depends on what you're referring to being the legal age to do. Drive/Drink ??

------------------
1992 NSX

As our good friend bubba would say, the legal age for 'sexual relations.'
biggrin.gif

It's statuatory for anyone under 18 in California, but only 16 in certain states.

Originally posted by ilya:
As our good friend bubba would say, the legal age for 'sexual relations.'
biggrin.gif

It's statuatory for anyone under 18 in California, but only 16 in certain states.
ahhh... 18 in Louisiana... 17 if youre 21 or under though...

------------------
1992 NSX

I think it's only 14 in Kentucky (younger if the girl's partner is a blood relative).
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Please - no flames from our Kentucky friends. It's just a joke!

------------------
'91 Black/Black

[This message has been edited by Michigan NSX (edited 15 May 2002).]

I hope it does.
At least that way, people will see other japanese cars can only toast the NSX when modified. Plus the NSX will get to retain its class and value.
Now that you mentioned it, I think it's not a bad idea to have the NSX in the same position as the 355. After all, the type-s zero did beat the 355 in 1/4 mile according to best motoring.
However, sources above were telling us NSX will be one of the main cars in F&F2.

------------------
'98-T Kaiser Silver/Black

As far as I still know this Skyline GTR is going to be the star of the show. It is completely evil. I can't remember exactly, but it's in the 500 hp range. Lieberman owns it. He owned the Supra in the movie as well. It has been repainted the last time I heard. I've never seen the first movie. I'll refrain from commenting on an NSX being in #2.

The photos we have here weren't that great so I found this link...
http://speedoptions.com/news_article.asp?aID=2178

Alan

------------------
Alan Peltier
Operations Manager
HRE Performance Wheels
[email protected]

'94 black/black NSX
HID - Autolamps
Wheels - HRE 448Rs - 18x8, 19x10
Tires - Pirelli PZero Rossos
Springs - Eibach ProKits
Shocks - Bilstein
Performance upgrades coming as soon as I can scrape up the cash! Donations much appreciated!!

Check out our website at http://www.hrewheels.com

[This message has been edited by apeltier (edited 17 May 2002).]

[This message has been edited by apeltier (edited 17 May 2002).]

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was some sort of HBO Special.

You know, the kind where the cast of Sex and the City gets into a situation with the Enforcers from The Sopranos!

Back