• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The forum is back finally!!

dyee said:
OK, UNDERSTOOD. I STAND CORRECTED. YOU HAD NO CONTROL. HOW DID YOU FIND THIS OUT?

I HAVE NEVER CRITICIZE THE ADMINISTRATOR. FIRST FEW POSTS OUT OF THE CHUTE COULD HAVE BEEN EXPRESSED THE SITE WAS SOLD. IT WAS UNTIL POST # 17 THAT THIS WAS MENTIONED.

Danny.
Dude.... First you are chewing out Lud for something that was out of his control, now you are replying with some attitude in all caps.

Here you go. If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Oh, and if you stick around to visit this FREE site, how about making a contribution?

I missed this place....thanks Lud for getting things back together.

dyee said:
OK, UNDERSTOOD. I STAND CORRECTED. YOU HAD NO CONTROL. HOW DID YOU FIND THIS OUT?

I HAVE NEVER CRITICIZE THE ADMINISTRATOR. FIRST FEW POSTS OUT OF THE CHUTE COULD HAVE BEEN EXPRESSED THE SITE WAS SOLD. IT WAS UNTIL POST # 17 THAT THIS WAS MENTIONED.

Danny.

Mr.Dyee, Danny, Please refrain for posting in capitals. I take this as yelling, and I don't appreciate being yelled at. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? :D

Lud, I apologize to you. Just wanted to let you know that. Can I send you $50 to help you with the site? Maybe that will pay for a 1/2 tank of gas. :smile: :biggrin:

Danny.

I agree. donation done on my part.

Hiroshima said:
I think that this really underscores how much up-time there is. I know that Lud works hard to keep Prime going. It is like the dial-tone of the telephone. Nobody says crap when it is there and working. However when there is no dial-tone, people are like, "what the F@*k". Lud does not get paid to do this, and he has been keeping us NSX folks pertty happy over the last 6+ years.

I think now is a great time to contribute to NSXPrime's future:
http://www.nsxprime.com/members/member_central.htm

Hi

Ah back online.. I will make a donation again when I find my creditcard.

Because Prime was down I was forced to drink alcohol during easter and now my creditcard is gone. Probably still in the last bar I was at :)

Regards

Back