• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The General Morale of prime members

shawn110975

Suspended
Guys is it me or has the general Morale of prime members has be uplifting?

I mean there hasnt been any fights, or negative attitudes to other in a week or two.

is the economy starting to pick up

and some dividends starting to pay out?

its a weird calm before the storm

I wonder if it has to do with, what seems like, a large number of new NSX owners over the past few months. New Blood with some High Energy!

I've been happy because the weather has been nice, the car has been clean, the wife has been happy, etc. :)

I think it's b/c many cars have finally come out of hibernation to play!

Last edited:
Shawn, when you were working on your NSX did the hatch come down hard and hit you on the head?
Were you out for long?:biggrin:

Last edited:
This is the first year of my ownership where I've had a realistic expectation of being able to spend more money on track days than on parts and repairs. I think my restoration may have jumped the shark (knocking on wood).

Ehh, I guess my NSX morale is a little low at the moment. Probably because my priorities have shifted from getting stuff for my NSX to saving for a stupid house. :redface:

Ehh, I guess my NSX morale is a little low at the moment. Probably because my priorities have shifted from getting stuff for my NSX to saving for a stupid house. :redface:

Dito. Saving for a house as well. Move by me and we party hard ;). But after going turbo, ive driven it less. Sometimes the car feels a slight hesitation now between low shifts as well as the starts kinda suck which i think frustrates me. Even killing lmr can make it all feel worth while, just having car down frustrates me. I think between the turbo install in jan till now still tweaking tune and modifying exhaust ive only driven it a few weekends. Once muffler is back on im taking it out for a nice drive down pch

Adrian,
The house won't seem so stupid if it has a nice garage with a lift! :wink:
Gary

My morale sucks right now because I was attacked by a long time NSXPrime member for saying that there is a trend currently among ITR collectors to want the 97 model year. He went on and on arrogantly about how many ITRExpo's he's attended. I responded by defending my point and was quickly moderated and given a warning. I feel that I post very relevant content. I have had some really solid threads on here. To get punched in the face by a guy who doesn't even own an NSX or an ITR anymore that just lurks on here trolling people sort of kills my desire to login.

I hate you all.................there ya go shawn....:tongue: so there i has be not uplifting.................

Well that bites,

my dad always says you cant teach a know-it-all anything

and just walk away.

your desire to correct the guy only feeds his self-claimed knowledge

to new levels.

you are right..........I hate myself too:biggrin:

feeling pretty good here,shawn.nsx is running well,have done brake pads,rotors and starter recently,now starts reliably and doesn't vibrate on braking.hoping to be repair-free for a while.got a used v-8 m3 for a dd,needed tires and a muffler,getting a new transmission but i'm just still under warranty so it's free.was just a slight notchiness going into second,thought the dealer really stepped up.

thanks for the post.

You guys are funny.... so much for no fighting.

I'm happy to have the car out again.... checking prime more often... and yep, it sure seems like there have been quite a few new owners.

Guys is it me or has the general Morale of prime members has be uplifting?

I mean there hasnt been any fights, or negative attitudes to other in a week or two.
Nonsense! That's the dumbest thing I've read here in years! It's just not true, and you're a big doodiehead for saying so! And your sister is ugly, too!
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

Kidding! :biggrin:

Last edited:
How can morale be down when we drive one of the coolest cars ever created, and are on the best forum on the internet? :cool::biggrin:

For me, it's just because another prime member stepped up and hooked me up with the door I ever so needed :biggrin:

hahahahaha just busting balls. But in all seriousness, yes everyone seems to be in good spirits.

Batman must have been banned again.

Just wait until the election season...lol

Back