• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The General Morale of prime members

This forum is a pussycat compared with motorcycle forums. I find most members here are pretty laid back, respectful, and happy to share their knowledge and passion for the NSX. Sometimes personalities clash but usually the outcome is a positive one.

With the car down I am bummed but the day it messed up I had been without it for a week for an audio install. I now sit in the garage, in the car and have a trickle charger on it watching movies and listening to music. :tongue:

I agree. Prime is pretty much a very nice forum with great members. I used to be into flight sims pretty heavy and participated in a lot of the forums (it's where my handle "Honcho" comes from, actually), and boy were those a rough place. You needed very thick skin. My Prime experience has been comparatively mild, though I do tend to avoid the hot button topics like politics, war, religion, and the king of all flame wars "which oil is the best oil" LOL :D

I'm back to my weekly drives and getting some work done to her as well, nice time since I'm going into my 5th year of ownership

I am still on the, I just bought the coolest sports car, "high" I dont think I will ever come down. That would explain my perpetual optimistic mood.:biggrin:

As a non owner who has visited prime periodically since 2004, I have to say that it is one of the better forums on the net. I get more of a family feeling from prime whereas on other vehicle forums people are trying to one up each other. My continued interest in the NSX brings me back anytime I get that wanting a new car or something different feeling.

Being an "outsider," I can also attest to this forum being one of the best I've come across. I've been on many, but the community vibe and level of respect is higher than almost any other I can think of. I think it generally comes from the maturity level among owners (read: age) along with the fact that all you guys are just simply happy to own such an awesome car, and seem to rarely fall into the chest-beating contest that plagues some other can enthusiasts worried about how others view their car.

Zymol or Zaino
My Gremlin is faster and prettier than my NSX
Yellow is the fastest color
Bug eyes are better than flip ups
My car's been driven in the rain (not often)

Zymol or Zaino
My Gremlin is faster and prettier than my NSX
Yellow is the fastest color
Bug eyes are better than flip ups
My car's been driven in the rain (not often)

f3b34f4bc3db620c12fc83fc59eddfe4.jpg

In unrelated news, I drag raced a Mustang through a neighborhood right as school let out at an orphanage for blind children....before my NSX was even up to temperature! :eek:

f3b34f4bc3db620c12fc83fc59eddfe4.jpg

In unrelated news, I drag raced a Mustang through a neighborhood right as school let out at an orphanage for blind children....before my NSX was even up to temperature! :eek:

lol this thread is great,,,,if you truly love your car ,what it means,stands for,and on top of that, its a dream car of yours!!! combine that all togeather,,,,,,,you get nsx prime!!!!!love yal,,,,!!!!!

Oh no did someone say BATMANs got banned again.

I thought I just read one of his posts somewhere?

I hated getting banned

I try not to rant as bad as when i first became a member.
I have grown wiser

and the sister remarks are you guys refering to my cry little sister
video clip where I wanted to know who that fine ass chick was and some of you said it use to be a man?

I thought you guys had forgotten about that.

damn it

well for you new guys I posted a thread wanting to know who this long legged chick that had this look about her that makes you think of lust and desire. and it wasnt a man they were just bashing me.

click here for that threadits funny as shit
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146861

its a really funny thread they beat me down bad but I keep my head up
she is a women.

Last edited:
Unfortunately my morale died along with the "Hottest Girl" thread. The one "good" thing from Tamoske.

Unfortunately my morale died along with the "Hottest Girl" thread. The one "good" thing from Tamoske.

ahhh tomaske,I loved rso's cartoon vid of the myth in action.......just lol.

Shawn, you crack me up! :biggrin: Thanks for explaining the reference; I had missed that thread because it occurred when my morale was down during the time I was in between NSXs. Congrats on being such a great sport.
icon14.gif

ahhh tomaske,I loved rso's cartoon vid of the myth in action.......just lol.

I stumbled across your first post yesterday. Yes, slow day. I was searching for info on how long my 4.55 r&p will hold up with a LoveFab turbo + motor build. And there was your epic first post.

Yeah. I used to find safe haven in F-chat, who had some pretty gnarly threads on there, but unfortunately are now moved to the paying member section.
I may have to pay fifteen bucks to a forum for a car I don't own.:biggrin:

Yeah. I used to find safe haven in F-chat, who had some pretty gnarly threads on there, but unfortunately are now moved to the paying member section.
I may have to pay fifteen bucks to a forum for a car I don't own.:biggrin:
I can send you a free link but you cant tell Tina. Trust me, it'll keep you occupied and smiling.:wink:

Guys is it me or has the general Morale of prime members has be uplifting?

I mean there hasnt been any fights, or negative attitudes to other in a week or two.

is the economy starting to pick up

and some dividends starting to pay out?

its a weird calm before the storm

Maybe it's because NSX values seem to be appreciating?

Prime is a true car fans site where people share knowledge and want to be engaged with the community, other forums are just a place to post parts for sale and rant.

I'm part of a few different forums and I find Prime to be one of the best ones I've been apart of. People here are educated and polite, and generally don't complain about stupid stuff.

It's really a great community and I am proud to be a part of it.

Back