• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The highly controversial STANCED/HELLAFLUSH NSX (warning- HUGE PICS)

hahahah! Thats the dumbest thing I've ever seen. He must be the king of hellaflush. LOL

Sup Yo!!! :tongue:

This is "SUPERDUPPER-HELLAFLUSH"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zhT3C9mHLZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Here's a cool one from an event this weekend. Evidently Canibeat used my car as their cover photo. I kind of feel famous...

I'm probably straddling somewhere on the line between flush and hella flush but I can still track the car without rubbing.

Welcome_To_Atlanta_COVER.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zhT3C9mHLZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is a bit sad, to see the youth of Japan copying a percentage of what youths here in America thinks is cool, ruining all the driving characteristics of the car. Instead of maybe following the footsteps of people there that builds monsters on & off the track. Not too long ago, I was on a website that showcased how teens in Japan was actually doing the sticker bombed front lips, putting roof racks because its cool, & the whole rusting your hood trend. Oh yeah and of course hellaflush... /barf

Last edited:
This sites biased whenever I post something non nsx there quick to delete it and PM me but since they think this hella flush thing is stupid they will leave it.

Wait a second here! Im very confused. How the heck can the tire hold any air??? The tire isnt even on the lip of the wheel. Also, is that back fender duct taped on LMAO??? What a mess!

How could he possibly think that looks good?? Not to mention the duct taped make shift "wide body"
SMH.......id rather drive a pontiac Aztec than be seen in this POS.:rolleyes:

I heard the guy that owns the Celica is trolling on the hellaflush guys. Pretty much saying "this is how stupid I think your car car looks when I see it" Hence the duct tape wide body and ridiculous wheel poke. I would say mission accomplished lol.

Last edited:
I heard the guy that owns the Celica is trolling on the hellaflush guys. Pretty much saying "this is how stupid I think your car car looks when I see it" Hence the duct tape wide body and ridiculous wheel poke. I would say mission accomplished lol.

I think that is BS. Unless the guy has a ton of money to throw around it isn't cheap to buy those extra wide rims and have nice new tires mounted on them only to then modify or buy aftermarket control arms to be able to achieve that amount of camber. Then to mess up your own ride like that? Is that Celica a throw away car. Personally, this guy is extremely rich and has money just to prove a point, or has gotten so much flack for his ride that he is playing dumb and trying to wiggle his way out of it.

Personally i can think of lots of cars to do that with.(if that is your thing)Not a Nsx.That is almost offensive.Myself im not really getting the ,"feel"of what you hope to accomplish.Must be old i guess.I think i am ok with that.

acura_nsx_orange.jpg

At first I thought the stock wheels would look decent flush. Not feeling it on this one IMO. Is this someone on Primes car?

Back