• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Tru Shine NSX build thread

Nice, the paint correction difference is amazing

+2!!!!

How much did the replacement parts from the first week you left the car at the shop put you back? Approximately speaking. I'm sure a lot of that stuff I might have to do depending on the year NSX I get.. if nothing else, because of the age.

+2!!!!

How much did the replacement parts from the first week you left the car at the shop put you back? Approximately speaking. I'm sure a lot of that stuff I might have to do depending on the year NSX I get.. if nothing else, because of the age.

Delray Acura. right at $750 for parts and then another $200 for the Lost Motion Assembly from Scorce One. And a Big thanks to Brian and Kyle at Scorce One for getting me the Science of Speed LMA kit with quickness Those guys are great!

Delray Acura. right at $750 for parts and then another $200 for the Lost Motion Assembly from Scorce One. And a Big thanks to Brian and Kyle at Scorce One for getting me the Science of Speed LMA kit with quickness Those guys are great!

Anytime Eric! Good to see its getting all taken care of. Sorry I didn't have the cam sensors in stock. Thanks again for the business!

Oh and auto correct fail on the "scorce" haha

Back