• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The unfortunate demise of JH4NA2163VT000242

Sorry to hear about your loss and like everyone else I'm glad you're okay. So the big question is: what are you going to replace it with?????

I'm putting in my vote to name jwmelvin as the coolest, calmest and most composed car lover on this site. From having his car "lost and impounded" for over a week by a transport company to totaling it against a wall at a raceway while honing his skills, he still has a great attitude about it and is already focused on the next NSX. Let jw be an example of the fact that $hit happens but there's no need to let it take away your passion and interests for the things you enjoy doing. My hat's off to you jw, we all look forward to seeing you behind the wheel of another beautiful NSX soon.

+1! Hope the search goes well.

jwmelvin, sorry to hear about your car but I am glad to hear you made it and remain in good spirits. I and the rest of the DC-area NSXs are more than happy to help you with your search and get you back up to 100%. Just let us know if we can help.

Back