• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is how I want my "ish" build thread 1997 NSX

Saw the car outside Filiberto's! Perfect 10. I notice you ditched the red stripe along the wheels. Looks great. It's hard to believe its an 18 year old car.

Oh man, sorry I missed you. It was a fast trip as I had to be somewhere. Yeah I ditched the stripe a while ago, and earlier today I ditched the red/white Volk wheel stickers. These arrived today but I also just listed my wheels today too.
31eb2b0374accb6188f1cd3b35a765cf.jpg

Great looking car man. Seems like it's really coming along

Coming along? It's arrived long ago IMHO. :) Jhae's just doing the equivalent of dressing Jessica Alba in newer nicer clothes & jewelry occasionally and sharing photos with the rest of us.

wow...got brake......:biggrin:

wow...got brake......:biggrin:

I'm NA2 so it shouldn't look too bad until I get the larger brakes. The NA1 brakes look pathetic behind large wheels. People always ask me how to tell the difference between NA1 and NA2 from the outside, first thing I always say is "look at the size of the rotors and calipers" [emoji23]

Back