• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is how I want my "ish" build thread 1997 NSX

udy3uda6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for, nice work!

It was good to see you again, J. I can't wait to see these seats installed!

Thanks again for holding these seats! I'm going to do some slight restoration on them and then lose sleep over the carpet, doors, rear bulkhead, dash, and arm rest.

I can't wait to see this one in person someday soon. Ebony and ivory NSX's. Can't imagine how slick they'd look next to Neal's golden Imola.

Love the red seats!

TGIF!

eje9ases.jpg
went back to oem wing so I can use the DF NSXR money for my build.

NSXR wing, I'll be back one day.... well maybe.

And in case anyone is curious, that DF FRP NSXR wing, though larger, was noticeably lighter in my hands than the oem one I just picked up.

Update: Carpet ordered today from TFEnt. After looking at some more samples, he had one that was as good as I'm going to get without dropping major cash on OEM. Also coolant tank on the way and the red plastidip has been removed from the rear 'A'. Augusta Acura informed me that the red rear bulkhead parts I ordered have arrived and I found someone who can color match the lower door panels. This entire project is ahead of schedule which is a good thing. Stay tuned.

got some mail today....carpet should be here tomorrow... we are way ahead of schedule folks... still a few rear bulkhead pieces I need to order
sa4utuna.jpg
y5uvevu9.jpg
zevebyqu.jpg

Are you adding up the receipts so we'll be able to know what it costs to do this conversion, please?

Brian

Back