• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is the next Gen right?

a friend of a friend of a friend's girlfriend who knows a guy on the internet who works for Honda told me it's a FACT that the next NSX will look like a rip-off of whatever Ferrari is making in 2009. :tongue: You read it first here on Prime.

I swear I saw that at the Local Acura dealer for $550 grand. I think it has a V24 engine with octo-super charger and doz-turbo. The salesman told me the car has 1001 HP, and can fly if Honda put wings on it.:biggrin:

Last edited:
This is what I thought was the 2009 release...

Drool! I swear everytime I get over the pain of realizing Honda isn't going to make this car somebody posts a picture of it in this Second generation forum.

Drool! I swear everytime I get over the pain of realizing Honda isn't going to make this car somebody posts a picture of it in this Second generation forum.

Yep. The HSC still looks good after all these years. Gee, since it came out in 2003 it should be ready for a styling change next year or so and 50 more HP! And the Type-R should be hitting Japan soon...we'll be getting the Senna/Type-S version here. Both versions will have the new F1 tranny that shifts in 75 milliseconds. And it will have carbon fiber oversized cupholders adding only 3 ounces. Price remains the same for the next model year at $119,990 and a 5-year unlimited bumper-to-bumper warranty and a 100,000 mile powertrain warranty. :tongue:

Yep. The HSC still looks good after all these years. Gee, since it came out in 2003 it should be ready for a styling change next year or so and 50 more HP! And the Type-R should be hitting Japan soon...we'll be getting the Senna/Type-S version here. Both versions will have the new F1 tranny that shifts in 75 milliseconds. And it will have carbon fiber oversized cupholders adding only 3 ounces. Price remains the same for the next model year at $119,990 and a 5-year unlimited bumper-to-bumper warranty and a 100,000 mile powertrain warranty. :tongue:

Uh...I hate you...LoL

Curious what will be at NAIAS instead in the up-coming days...:smile:

Back