• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This real?

The car is in New York and San Francisco. The area code is Nevada. The photos were taken in Asia. Doesn't really say anything about the specific car. I don't think I would wire them any money if I were you.

Those pics were grabbed from online. I have a pic on that exact car as a desktop on one of my netbooks. SCAM!

facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif

The car is in New York and San Francisco. The area code is Nevada. The photos were taken in Asia. Doesn't really say anything about the specific car. I don't think I would wire them any money if I were you.

But, but I just wired them the deposit to hold the car for me.

But, but I just wired them the deposit to hold the car for me.

So did I!:eek: I'm on my way to New York to see the car and then I'll see it again when I get back here.

So did I!:eek: I'm on my way to New York to see the car and then I'll see it again when I get back here.

BIDDING WAR!!! :biggrin:

Beat you both to it.
sent from my iPhone on a plane to NY.:biggrin:

Wait, I think there is 1 in NY and 1 in SF. You 2 have to fight over the one in SF.

Last edited:
Beat you both to it.
sent from my iPhone on a plane to NY.:biggrin:

Wait, I think there is 1 in NY and 1 in SF. You 2 have to fight over the one in SF.

sorry but i beat u all 3 now going to NEVADA :biggrin:
the car is in Nevada

i guess u guys missed post#2

wait.....

maybe the car are in pieces

ny,sf,nv, asia.... hummmmmmm :rolleyes:

this might be a scam?? :biggrin:
lol

Last edited:
sorry but i beat u all 3 now going to NEVADA :biggrin:
the car is in Nevada

i guess u guys missed post#2

wait.....

maybe the car are in pieces

ny,sf,nv, asia.... hummmmmmm :rolleyes:

this might be a scam?? :biggrin:
lol

Ariel,

I'm confused.:confused: Why do think this is a scam?:confused::biggrin:

You're all too late; I bought it and drove it home already!:rolleyes::eek::biggrin:

Oh, and it's a real one too! Yeah, got it - I know you're all jealous too!:cool:

Ariel,

I'm confused.:confused: Why do think this is a scam?:confused::biggrin:

I don't know what you guys are talking about. He explains it very clearly in the remarks.

"4 cars of NSX are available. Please contact us!!! (^.^)"

That makes 1 car for each of the 4 locations. Boy some people are so skeptical.

ok, so I tried to throw you off the scent, there are three more for the rest of you! GO and Get em!:biggrin: Kind a like the Oklahoma land rush! Yeeehaa!

You're all too late; I bought it and drove it home already!:rolleyes::eek::biggrin:

Oh, and it's a real one too! Yeah, got it - I know you're all jealous too!:cool:

Darn.... Tim... you beat me to another one..... LUCKILY for us there is another one that comes along quite frequently...

I'm enroute to Oklahoma!
"We know we belong to the land
And the land we belong to is grand!
And when we say
Yeeow! Ayipioeeay!
We're only sayin'
You're doin' fine, Oklahoma!
Oklahoma O.K.
L - A - H - O - M - A
OKLAHOMA!
Yeeow!"

Hopefully I can find it just in time for CHRISTmas!

OK guys. Just wanted to let you know that I recently picked up a 1994 NSX-R and I am putting it up for sale. It's currently located in San Francisco. Some of the mods have been removed and they are in New York, Nevada, Iowa, Ireland, and the Republic of the Congo.

Please wire any deposits to my bank:

The United Bank of Nigeria

Account # 987654321

Deposits should be in increments of $5K, and don't worry if you're not the successful buyer. I'll certainly return any deposits.:wink: You can trust me on this.:rolleyes:

Don't forget if you buy it then it comes with a free unicorn......:biggrin:

Its all mine! you can't have it!

Last edited:
OK guys. Just wanted to let you know that I recently picked up a 1994 NSX-R and I am putting it up for sale. It's currently located in San Francisco. Some of the mods have been removed and they are in New York, Nevada, Iowa, Ireland, and the Republic of the Congo.

Please wire any deposits to my bank:

The United Bank of Nigeria

Account # 987654321

Deposits should be in increments of $5K, and don't worry if you're not the successful buyer. I'll certainly return any deposits.:wink: You can trust me on this.:rolleyes:
I just wired you $10,000. Since I over paid, can you send me a cashier's check for $4,000 ( I PMed you my address) and keep $1,000 for yourself. Thank you for giving me a good deal.:cool:

Last edited:
I just wired you $10,000. Since I over paid, can you send me a cashier's check for $4,000 ( I PMed you my address) and keep $1,000 for yourself. Thank you for giving me a good deal.:cool:

Hello Mr. Slamstorm.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Dr. Abdul Abu Dhabi. I am the barrister for Mr. DTRIGG. As you have probably read in most major business publications, Mr. DTRIGG is the largest manufacturer of NSX-R vehicles in all of Nigeria. Mr. Steve Daubi, the Minister of Finance has sworn a personal vendetta against Mr. DTRIGG. This was a result of Mr. DTRIGG honking and blowing a kiss and yelling "Huba, Huba" at the Minster's daughter as she was walking down the street.

Mr. DTRIGG currently has 23 trillion million dollars in the Bank of Nigeria, but he has no way to withdraw the funds. We have selected you to assist Mr. DTRIGG in withdrawing these funds. For your assistance, we will provide you 15 trillion million dollars.

Please provide your banking and contact information as soon as possible so we can begin the transfer. If you would also like to have a new NSX-R in addition to the 15 trillion million dollars, please indicate your choice of colours.

May God have mercy on your sole and Alia take a liking to you.

Most respectfully,

Dr. Abu Dhabi
Personal friend and barrister to Mr. DTRIGG

this is obviously a highly real and trustworthy situation.

I am guessing that they have the car available in Japan and plan on shipping it to the states. SF and NY are probably the two ports that it can be shipped into. Not sure it is legit and I myself am skeptical.

I am guessing that they have the car available in Japan and plan on shipping it to the states. SF and NY are probably the two ports that it can be shipped into. Not sure it is legit and I myself am skeptical.

You're kidding right?:confused:

Back