• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Three in a row in Grand Bend!

Despite living in the most highly populated city in Canada, it's still a rare day when I see another NSX driving about. In the time I've owned mine, I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen another, and two fingers go to the same car. The Greater Toronto Area has a population of nearly 6 000 000. Imagine my surprise when, during my visit to Grand Bend (pop. 1000!!!), I see THREE of them in a 3-day span. One was a '96 or newer red with tan interior, 18-19" Rezex(?) rimmed example with a red and black carbon-fibre dash kit. The next one, stopping in for dinner at the Lakeview, was a '91-93 red/black with the original 15-16" rims and a scant 43000km's ( I think @ 27 000 miles) and absolutely spotless. And heading home Sunday, we'd just left the outskirts of Grand Bend when we passed one heading in. This too was red...now you know where they all are...and shiney! Simply amazing that after the trickle of sightings 3 show in the span of @ 40 hours. I didn't even have mine up there! :mad: We needed to bring two sets of clubs and clothes so it was in the Liberty...I could have broken up the monochromatic theme a little. On an unrelated note, I had dis-embodied footsteps roaming around my room at the Oakwood...I only include this so y'all don't think I'm crazy...or made it up...were some creepy, I'll tell you, but strangely cool at the same time...

Back