• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Time to play: Name that Part!!!

So, I was cleaning off my bench the other day and I ran across this bit that looks like it belongs to the NSX... but I have no idea where it goes! WTF? Anyone know???

part.jpg

You know what racers say, "if it falls off and you didn't slow down.....you didn't need it anyway"

;^D

Brian

It normally goes inside the box that is behind the stock airbox with all the vacuum lines going to it.

Thanks for that info. Any chance you could assist me with a pic where it is on your car so I can get a clear idea? Much appreciated!!!!! :D

If your car is running well i doubt that this part is missing from your car. It more then likley attaches to the intake manifold somewhere. Look at the Intake manifold for a hole/vacuum line somewhere and you should easily be able to find this part or where it would be missing should be pretty easy. MAP=Manifold Absolute pressure sensor. I pretty sure you would have a check engine light on also if this wasn't on your car.

Inside the black box on the middle/left most side of the picture. Somewhat annoying to get to. If your car runs then I'm sure you have one in there. I think the plug is on the forward side of it,

iphonePhotos103_zpsf86997e8.jpg

MAP-NSX.jpg

I see that in the pic, but this sensor is attached to this bracket. Maybe this doesn't belong on the car? I just don't know what else it would fit on!

Back