• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To keep a long story short...

Who cares if the repo guy buys the car? He has an advantage that is a perk in his line of work. Also, why is everyone still calling the owner who started this thread by the name of Bob. That clearly isn't his first name and it's just a little proof that there has been some deception here. At the end of the day who cares who gets the car. I think it's childish to call repoman's place of work and to save his postings. He's not the one who stiffed the bank and ended up losing the car.

Don't know IF that's his name, but he did show up to a NSX event w/ the LBB (Hooters, Ontario Ca.). Something that's really confusing to me is one of his first posts dealt w/ pictures from his new pad, and the driveway in and of itself was impressive....it looked similar to the driveway up to Hearst's castle !!! Then later, in another picture thread showing other cars besides the NSX, the driveway was different, a normal tract house driveway.....Anyway, I'm starting to sound like a gossip queen....I'll stop and hope that he can prove me wrong, because on one of his posts I really felt bad for him, and I did my best to make him feel better.

Don't know IF that's his name, but he did show up to a NSX event w/ the LBB (Hooters, Ontario Ca.). Something that's really confusing to me is one of his first posts dealt w/ pictures from his new pad, and the driveway in and of itself was impressive....it looked similar to the driveway up to Hearst's castle !!! Then later, in another picture thread showing other cars besides the NSX, the driveway was different, a normal tract house driveway.....Anyway, I'm starting to sound like a gossip queen....I'll stop and hope that he can prove me wrong, because on one of his posts I really felt bad for him, and I did my best to make him feel better.

The house with the long driveway was a house he was speculating on. It was a VERY nice house that he was hoping to sell for more than he paid for it. :frown:
Bob is a decent guy.

The house with the long driveway was a house he was speculating on. It was a VERY nice house that he was hoping to sell for more than he paid for it. :frown:
Bob is a decent guy.

Never met him in person but read alot of his posts and seems like a great guy! As I stated before I hope he comes out of his hard times with his head up high and a smile on his face.. I have been threw some rough stuff also. As long as he keeps his determination and heart nothing can stop him.:biggrin:

Never met him in person but read alot of his posts and seems like a great guy! As I stated before I hope he comes out of his hard times with his head up high and a smile on his face.. I have been threw some rough stuff also. As long as he keeps his determination and heart nothing can stop him.:biggrin:

I know the feelingf I was cheated of over £ 100.000.00 ( $ 200.000.00 USD ) plus and by family!

Water always takes it's level!

Cheers,

AR

A long long time ago repo got me in college and my first Vett.

The Bank just wants it's money and sometimes will post a want ad for the car before Auction. I've seen nice cars (911 turbo I ripped) bought by repomen, bank employees but the bank has always had an outside estimate of cost on repair or value.

If the bank can cut costs by selling before Auction cost, transportation we all win and Bob or whoever owned the car. His credit is only on the hook for costs the Bank incurred repoing ,selling it and his balance for the car.

So who cares who buys the car? It's in the best interest for the Bank (and Bob) to get as much money for it as possible with or without Auction.

Auction is a last resort for the Bank it hopes to sell it to a local Dealer, repair shop, or anyone who will buy it.

If I wanted the car I would talk to the bank directly. If it's in the Auction system than it's too late and you'll have to go though a dealer and have him bid on it.

Most cars at Auction are thrashed or high mileage.

Who cares if the repo guy buys the car? He has an advantage that is a perk in his line of work. Also, why is everyone still calling the owner who started this thread by the name of Bob. That clearly isn't his first name and it's just a little proof that there has been some deception here. At the end of the day who cares who gets the car. I think it's childish to call repoman's place of work and to save his postings. He's not the one who stiffed the bank and ended up losing the car.

My name isn't Tony.

Repo needs to show us pictures of the cut wires. He said they are cut. I see no cut wiring harness. Just some parts that are missing and I don't know who removed them or why.

I wished we didn't have this thread going that much detailed. It certainly is of no contribution at all if the owners name is listed here (if it even is correct) and we don't have to have a repoman that wants to show off that he can buy the car for much below value.

This car maybe still has a value of 50k+ regarding the estimates of repairs.

This thread also shows who has a heart for another NSX owner who goes through much trouble and also shows the ones who only want to take advantage of the situation. :( Just a matter of character. Sad, guys, really sad. :(

My name isn't Tony.

Repo needs to show us pictures of the cut wires. He said they are cut. I see no cut wiring harness. Just some parts that are missing and I don't know who removed them or why.

I was also told by other people at the auction there are cut harnesses. Two in console and 1 under steering column. Which is my guess the no start issue.. Who knows.. I am going to try to get it either way..

My name isn't Tony....

[sarcasm]No $hit. You're not Tony????[/sarcasm] But we're all AKA's here anyway so why should it matter.

The reason for my statement was that the actual owners name was posted along with his home address which has subsequently been edited, and rightfully so.

Is this thread longer than Nick's???

Ok, Guys I was outbid by a local dealer in cali.. There is still hope though. They won the car on an if bid. If the bank does not take that persons bid the auction is calling me with there reserve. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Also goldnsx, I hope that comment was not meant towards me, I am definately NOT trying to take advantage of anyone. I am simply trying to get a messed up nsx back on the road.

Oh I will:biggrin:

Love your signature by the way.. Soooooo true!

Thanks, I noticed the correlation one day and thought it was pretty true also.

Ok, Guys I was outbid by a local dealer in cali.. There is still hope though. They won the car on an if bid. If the bank does not take that persons bid the auction is calling me with there reserve. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Also goldnsx, I hope that comment was not meant towards me, I am definately NOT trying to take advantage of anyone. I am simply trying to get a messed up nsx back on the road.

Dude, I hope you get it!... and then sell it to me in a couple of years :biggrin:

Also goldnsx, I hope that comment was not meant towards me, I am definately NOT trying to take advantage of anyone. I am simply trying to get a messed up nsx back on the road.

No, it wasn't as I think you're willing to pay a fair price for the car (in contrary to repoman).

Beause it added 5hp. Don't some F-car guys add Scuderia plates and stickers to their fenders?

My 360 has the yellow badge on the front fenders. Is that what you are talking about? The car came that way when I bought it. I didn't realize the car came any other way. I guess that explains why the thing is so darn fast.

Why does every thread end up being about Steveny:tongue: I want to get back to the soap opera.:wink:

Back