• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To keep a long story short...

no guys i posted this weeks ago... its very old. not sure where this came from though. Read back a few pages and you'll see my post with the same link. :cool:

http://auctionfire.com/archives/autobmw1158591015.html

A quick google on your VIN came up with this page.....

The Auctionfire auction shows a buy it now for $15,000 sellers email is
[email protected]

Greetings

Time to have the police pay a visit to [email protected]. See who has the last laugh. If the ad is a scam, he/she is still busted. :smile:

Martin

Read guys this auction is most likely from a previous owner... Either that or the VIN is a typo. Notice theres no pics...

I know insurace companies have seasoned investigators who look into all aspects of insured persons after 1 , Definately 2 high value losses in such a short period but I'm sure they found that all was ok prior to paying the claim after 30 days. Rest assured though BOB is on a list of high risk insured persons though making his next full coverage policy carry a nice little surcharge on it.

Stay warm in WI. Spent many years there back in the day. Little chilly for me! Good luck.

I know insurace companies have seasoned investigators who look into all aspects of insured persons after 1 , Definately 2 high value losses in such a short period but I'm sure they found that all was ok prior to paying the claim after 30 days. Rest assured though BOB is on a list of high risk insured persons though making his next full coverage policy carry a nice little surcharge on it.

:eek: That brings up an interesting notion... I was not thinking, or in no anyway implying insurance fraud...

but now that you bring it up...... It is a interesting hypothesis.... but purely speculative...

I hope your kidding,to anyone with half a brain your "noob" post implies this very posibility:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I hope your kidding,to anyone with half a brain your "noob" post implies this very posibility:rolleyes:

Well that is not what I was implying!

I just think its such bad misfortune.... and i truely hope the author of this thread gets all this resolved...

If my previous post has offended anyone.. please accept my apologies.... it was not what was intended....

FYI.......This autotrader add looks like the car.........Wonder if he would supply VIN or address.

That is pretty bad. It appears he is even using Bob's avatar.:frown:
I'll contact the 'seller' and see what he has to say.

Phone number listed is 218-206-2521

Last edited:
I called the phone number and a message said its full. the listing says china springs Texas. Shifty, you might want to notify the authorities, maybe they can take it from here and investigate.

Shifty, you might want to notify the authorities, maybe they can take it from here and investigate.

for some reason I don't think he comes on here anymore and certainly doesn't care about the fate of that car either.
I PM him a few weeks ago and never got a response.
With all that has been going on in his life I can't say I really blame him.:frown:

I would never trust CarFax.

Back