• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To NSX Dreamer! I'm not a Gal!! me and my NSX pic!

UHH!! I posted on the thread "Look you can pay and ride in an NSX" I said I might look like one but I'm not ! Dont take it the wrong way.. Here is my pix and pix of me with my NSX for you guys too judge...

NSX Dreamer.. I do not know where you got the rumor that I'm a gal.. but sorry to dissapoint you that I'm not hehe
biggrin.gif

ahh I look so bad in pix... btw.. pixelhaus and Tiger740 have seen me inperson
wink.gif

My pic
me4.JPG

Me and my Baby NSX..
nsxme.JPG

nsxme2.JPG

rvette.JPG

[This message has been edited by BostonNSX (edited 20 March 2003).]

hahaha... boston, don't u normally wear a bikini for your photos?
biggrin.gif

that's a red corvette in background, right? If so, i can definitely see why people confused the NSX with the corv. initally.

Ya its a corvette.. mah friend said we ( nsx vette ) looks like brothers... especially inperson.. ( dun flame me!! )

bikini!! u outta ur mind!! hehe
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
hahaha... boston, don't u normally wear a bikini for your photos?
biggrin.gif

that's a red corvette in background, right? If so, i can definitely see why people confused the NSX with the corv. initally.

where did you get the idea that I'm a gal? I'm curious?

Originally posted by spartan2-3:
calm down Boston, for a minute I also thought you were a girl (sorry no offense)

Hey, who's that hot babe!

wink.gif

Just kidding.

-Jim

Originally posted by BostonNSX:

ahh I look so bad in pix... btw.. pixelhaus and Tiger740 have seen me inperson
wink.gif

Wait...so you are not a girl? Perhaps, I should take my wife along when I meet you next time so that other people won't think anything weird of "us".

Just kidding..
biggrin.gif

ok, I just showed your picture to eight people. I couldn't ask if they thought you were a boy or a girl because then they would know that something wasn't as it seemed. So, I just asked everybody what the picture was of...... After a confused look as to why I would ask that question, every one said, "a girl holding a camera, why?" Sorry dude. Find some way to use it as an advantage.
smile.gif

are you Michelle's friend?

Originally posted by NsxJoy:
So you're the guy who goes to Berklee?

[This message has been edited by BostonNSX (edited 21 March 2003).]

I think that you should go ahead and finish painting the roof. IMO, it looks odd having the side rails painted and not the roof... It will also flow with the Dreamsportz tail.

(No comment on the hair) to each his own....

but I like the NSX corvette side by side comparison....

btw, did you go to USC (CA or SC)?

Go Gamecocks!

------------------
Biaggi
92 NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

Which Michelle are you talking about?

If I'm not mistaken, your name's Terrence? I saw you once in Porter Square a few months ago.

------------------
'98-T Kaiser Silver/Black

The first pic kind of looked different but after seeing the 2nd and 3rd pics I can clearly tell you were a guy.

Michelle Wong I was talking about..
How do you know my name and where I study??

Edwardo..

Its Speedline 16x7.5 and 17x9.5

Originally posted by NsxJoy:
Which Michelle are you talking about?

If I'm not mistaken, your name's Terrence? I saw you once in Porter Square a few months ago.

[This message has been edited by BostonNSX (edited 21 March 2003).]

Oh boy... so you know the "little girl" too!

Yes, I'm quite a good friend of hers (or at least I think I was). In fact, she's moving in my apartment building next week.

I heard of you when you made your first appearance with the red NSX last summer. Plus I'm Chris' (Poon) friend so I get info about you from him.

------------------
'98-T Kaiser Silver/Black

Back